Cornwall Football Forum

Following what was a successful season at TMS in rebuilding the team that was relegated the year before to finish 3rd in Trelawny League Division 1 and with talks of pitches being available back in the village or its surrounding area for the new season. 

I am gutted to announce the resignations of Brian and Mark who have decided to move on to the Vacancy at  Carharrack. (Déjà vu)

On behalf of the club I would like to thank them for there efforts during there time at the TMS. 

As a club we must now find and appoint a new manager/s to carry on with the rebuilding and development of the club on the pitch. 

Anybody interested and wishing to discuss this position further please do not hesitate to contact me personally ASAP.

Ian Jay 

Gutted to hear that the Stones are losing Mark and Brian after such a positive season. I was hoping that this was the start of something a bit more long term, but thats junior football I suppose. I'm sure that several of their players will follow the managers to carharrack to play senior football, but I hope it's not another mass exodus like last time. Only time will tell!