Cornwall Football Forum

* Breaking news *

Veteran striker, Michael Catterall, placed on Transfer list, by Current club Troon Football Club. 

Reports and sources close to the striker, and club, confirm that the trademark Swivel and Bang striker Catterall, has been asked to look for another club. 

I did hear this too... I've heard that they will be focusing on youth for their reserve side? 

I did hear rumours that they were thinking about entering a third team for their youth players? I've done a mock up of how the Divisions could look next season providing that none of our current teams fold. Troon would still be in the Fourth division. However, if one team in a higher division was to fold, they would more than likely move Into division three, making way for a third team in Division four?

I know of three teams that have expressed an Interest with the league to enter a team next season. I've heard nothing about Threemilestone however. Will they be looking to put their reserves in for 18/19?

2 hours ago, #sausagefingers said:

He's always been crap and fluked the odd goal ? there's always Whisper's throughout football clubs at this time of season.troon have alot of youngsters at the club and more coming through as next season goes on ?

The bloke needs to stop bullying the opposition. He polaxed a goalkeeper a few weeks ago. 

Back in his hay day, what a player. 

On 13/05/2018 at 15:49, B_D said:

I know of three teams that have expressed an Interest with the league to enter a team next season. I've heard nothing about Threemilestone however. Will they be looking to put their reserves in for 18/19?

Pretty sure Threemilestone will be applying to have a second team in the league. Could understand the decision last season to not be accepted,even if it was heartbreaking at the time,but after fielding a Sunday side every week this season bar 1 due to a stag so hopefully we can get accepted this time. 

Better prepared this year as Brian did say at the start of the season that if we didn’t get promoted he could be looking to leave so the club have organized a back up plan for the worst,which has happened. Luckily only half the side are going so not as big a blow as last time and with our reserve team being in place and ready since last season and playing our Sunday games this year it shouldn’t affect the firsts too much