Cornwall Football Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gazer

Truro city players for new season

Back from watching a entertaining game where Truro lost 6-0 to Exeter City who where very good and it could of been more if it wasnt for Corey Harvey in the Truro goal who pulled off severel fine saves , pick of the goals for me Hiran Boeting who went on a fine run and put a unstoppable shot past Harvey ,in the 2nd half Jayden Stockley scored a spectacular goal a overhead bicycle kick which Harvey had no chance with .On this performance Truro could struggle they will miss Ben Gerring a lot the young no 17 was the pick of the players for me for Truro the No 15 is carrying so much weight his ass was huge Truro will need more players a centre half and a striker Louis Rooney looked really good when he came on .Truro should sign Harry Downing who was released by Argyle he would be a good signing .Looking forward to the Truro match vs Cardiff u23s on Sunday hope they can announce the team then because they didnt tonight because the announcer couldnt read the team list .Hard luck Truro good luck to Exeter could be in for a good season Johnathan Forte looks a good signing i saw him play about 20 years ago  at Truro for Sheffield Utd and he is very good .My man of matc for Exeter HIRAN BOETING 1ST hallf 2nd half JONATHAN FORTE and for Exeter COREY HARVEY both halves

3 minutes ago, 100%cornish said:

on Sunday hope they can announce the team then because they didnt tonight because the announcer couldnt read the team list .

What?

1 minute ago, 100%cornish said:

Yes no team announce because the announcer couldnt read the writing would of took him all night anyway Exeter used 2 different teams in each half mostly there 1st team in 2nd half

Was a good run out for truro pity they could nt have got a goal / corey did pull off some good saves to stop exeter making it more / think truro are going to miss the players who have left this season / hope i am proved wrong come end of season / yes as stated above announcer said he could not read team sheet 

1 hour ago, 100%cornish said:

Yes no team announce because the announcer couldnt read the writing would of took him all night anyway Exeter used 2 different teams in each half mostly there 1st team in 2nd half

65E50E2D-3BDF-4DDF-AEF0-C16F8A7EC616.jpeg

On 06/07/2018 at 18:04, Gazer said:

Latest signing is 26 year old commanding central defender from Buckland Athletic Cameron Kelly also Corey Harvey brother of Tyler Harvey has signed a dual registration with Bodmin Town as goalkeeper.:c:

16 hours ago, 100%cornish said:

Back from watching a entertaining game where Truro lost 6-0 to Exeter City who where very good and it could of been more if it wasnt for Corey Harvey in the Truro goal who pulled off severel fine saves , pick of the goals for me Hiran Boeting who went on a fine run and put a unstoppable shot past Harvey ,in the 2nd half Jayden Stockley scored a spectacular goal a overhead bicycle kick which Harvey had no chance with .On this performance Truro could struggle they will miss Ben Gerring a lot the young no 17 was the pick of the players for me for Truro the No 15 is carrying so much weight his ass was huge Truro will need more players a centre half and a striker Louis Rooney looked really good when he came on .Truro should sign Harry Downing who was released by Argyle he would be a good signing .Looking forward to the Truro match vs Cardiff u23s on Sunday hope they can announce the team then because they didnt tonight because the announcer couldnt read the team list .Hard luck Truro good luck to Exeter could be in for a good season Johnathan Forte looks a good signing i saw him play about 20 years ago  at Truro for Sheffield Utd and he is very good .My man of matc for Exeter HIRAN BOETING 1ST hallf 2nd half JONATHAN FORTE and for Exeter COREY HARVEY both halves

Who the unprofessional number 15 carrying the timber then ??? 

Two more players join up for the cause on loan from Exeter City they are Defender Alex Hartridge who spent time at Treyew Road last season and Max Smallcombe talented midfielder who was Exeter under 18 captain last season and he is also a Welsh under 17 international, and just as a matter of interest he hails from Bodmin. Should have a team now to take on the auld enemy  down Bickland on Saturday. F Troop v Tisa bring it on.

On 16/07/2018 at 09:59, Rayvon said:

We did try them Nige but they said Nipper died thirty years ago, see you down the Lions Den next Saturday :smiley20:

Meant His masters voice mate ! ?

Currently cruising the western med .been to barcelona today did the obligatory tour of the nou camp .what a let down .bickland far better at least we have cover on all 4 sides of the pitch .?

Looking forward to saturday reckon the Aubrey WIlkes cup is coming home .

On 17/07/2018 at 10:11, mattelot said:

Meant His masters voice mate ! ?

Currently cruising the western med .been to barcelona today did the obligatory tour of the nou camp .what a let down .bickland far better at least we have cover on all 4 sides of the pitch .?

Looking forward to saturday reckon the Aubrey WIlkes cup is coming home .

All very well having bus shelters around the pitch but can you tell me where your car park is? :drink:

20 hours ago, Rayvon said:

All very well having bus shelters around the pitch but can you tell me where your car park is? :drink:

Quarry car park walk to the moor then a no 35 0r 35A bus to end of conway rd .?you can pick up big al at the stop by falmouth hospital .?.

10 hours ago, Rayvon said:

It's alright thanks Nige I'll get a taxi, I know a company that will do me a good deal.

? ok mate ! Will see you there with some extra pocket money for post match beverages !?

The squad is now almost complete with the arrival of three new signings, 2 loanees from Bristol City goalkeeper Jojo Wollacott who ended the 2017/18 season with us, midfielder Tom Richards and versatile defender/midfielder Paul Bignot who signs on a permanent basis he is a journeyman who has played for several league clubs including Argyle on loan and England C. All that's needed now is a proven striker which was sadly lacking in the game last week against Falmouth.:smiley20:

The squad is now complete with the signing of centre forward Jon-Paul Pittman an experienced player who spent most of his playing career at Nottingham Forest. Wouldn't mind playing PenFal in a pre season friendly now.

2 hours ago, Rayvon said:

The squad is now complete with the signing of centre forward Jon-Paul Pittman an experienced player who spent most of his playing career at Nottingham Forest. Wouldn't mind playing PenFal in a pre season friendly now.

0 appearances for Forest