Cornwall Football Forum

I’ve had four cups at my house these past few days, polishing them etc before they are presented to the teams. I thought it would be interesting to put the winners of the cups on a post - with one cup dating back to 1906!!

If your interested, take a look on our Facebook page

Really informative and interesting Dave! Good work and dedication into the research and cleaning them up - especially as what goes into them!

Facebook is the easiest and quickest platform to post it on. 

Why was there no record for the Jubille Cup in 2000/1?

Such a shame that many of the cups this year will go down as ‘no record’ - there are a few gaps over the years. Be interesting to see what these were for - other than World War 2! 

1 hour ago, WendronOfficial said:

Really informative and interesting Dave! Good work and dedication into the research and cleaning them up - especially as what goes into them!

Facebook is the easiest and quickest platform to post it on. 

Why was there no record for the Jubille Cup in 2000/1?

Such a shame that many of the cups this year will go down as ‘no record’ - there are a few gaps over the years. Be interesting to see what these were for - other than World War 2! 

If the club's don't get the cups engraved before they return them, they will go down as 'No Record' prior to the days of Full Time because I've got no way (that isn't time consuming) of finding out the history :(

Seeing some of the names on the cups were actually quite interesting. So much history behind those pieces of metal. So much has changed since then. Even looking at the size of the divisions back in 2010 when Full Time started when we had 6 divisions full of teams (almost)