Cornwall Football Forum

Boys do London to Paris for #sarge236

Dave Witts

Hi all my football friends from many years of playing and managing in the county.

You may or may not know, that myself, my 2 sons and my cousin are challenging ourselves to cycle 360+ miles from London to Paris in 4 days in July 2018 to raise funds for and raise awareness of dementia, which unfortunately my dear old dad suffers from.  It is a crippling disease and very sad to see a loved one disappear mentally in front of you.

We have committed to raise £6,000+ sponsorship for this brilliant challenge and our hoping all our friends in the Cornish Football community will be able to donate as little or as much as you can afford for this very worthy cause.  Even more awareness is now being unveiled around the link between football and dementia with many of the 1966 heroes being lost to this terrible disease.

You can help very simply by sponsoring us as follows:

• visit our team JustGiving page
  • visit our Facebook page
  • text the code "DWIT53" and your sponsorship amount to 70070
  • You can also contact me ‭for a chat and find out more on 07771 980200‬

Many many thanks in advance for all your help and support

Dave Witts

Calling all Cornish football clubs!

As part of our training we would like to put some training rides together that involve visiting the grounds of Cornish football teams.

Please post here if your club would be prepared to get involved for a small donation and then we can arrange our routes to take in as many of you as possible?

Many thanks in advance