Cornwall Football Forum

OFFICIAL FAL/HEL HOTSHOTS DIV 1-2&3

Yesterday I received the top goal scorers in each respective division of falmouth/Helston league from Mr David Sobey (who again used his own time up, for our enjoyment so many thanks Dave)

DIVISION 1

Mike Elliot Chacewater 24

Alan Thomas St Keverne 20

Greg Renfree Mawnan 15

Mark Mitchell Holmans 12

Jake Harvey Fal Ath 10

Mark Goldsworthy Helston 8

Scott Robinson Holmans 8

Joff Malabar St Day 8

DIVISION 2

Dean Jameson Perranwell 19

Liam Bray Carharrack 16

Mark Rapsey Frog/Cur 13

Alec Penrose Truro City 12

Steve Gardener Helston 11

Matt Gendall Marazion 11

Stuart Smak Pendeen 11

Rob Brandreth Perranporth 11

DIVISION 3

Stuart Hull Camb pk 19

Colin Kettle Lanner 17

Mike Catteral Troon 17

Kieran Leah St Day 15

Gavin Perraton Cury 12

Keith Green Troon 12

Chris Ensinh Ruan mnr 11

Richard Chambers Port Rgrs 10

These Statistic DO NOT include Junior Cup games and are correct up to and including 8/12/2007 fixtures! These are from the official Fal/Hel league records, some secretaries however forget to put their goal scorers on the teamsheet, so if their are ANY disputes over these statistic that is the reason why. Again many thanks to David who kindly gave these details to me at St Keverne yesterday. ( By the way Alan Thomas scored another 4 past me)

very impressive stats especially from the two division1 lads. its only now mid dec and correct me if im wrong kev but im sure that at our agm it was mentioned that the div1 top scorer had 22 all last season. cant remember who it was but was the only div 1 striker to hit 20+ goals! at this rate mikey(who picked up a nasty injury on sat and could be out for several weeks) and big al are targeting double that. Im happy if my front two get me 40between them. stids 57 the season before last is gonna take some beating though.

Only just came back on this topic omerta but I cant remember who it was neither. Mining league secretary should be able to give out the same for their leagues. I will ask Dave if we could have an update say the end of Feb leave it a while make things more interesting. Secretarys please try to help the league by putting down your scorers each week, this will make statistics more accurate!