Millbrook    2,    Porthleven    2
Mousehole    6,   Wadebridge Town    0
Plymouth Marjon    7,    Penzance   1
St.Blazey P-P Bude Town

DEVON PREMIER CUP QUARTER FINAL
Newton Abbot Spurs P-P Bovey Tracey
University of Exeter   8,   Plymstock United    0

cant speak for divs 1 east and west but how many of the prem games will be off

I reckon the following wont be on....i hope im wrong and we get a good weekends worth of football in

Bodmin Town v Witheridge        
Callington Town v Torpoint Athletic     
Godolphin Atlantic v Stoke Gabriel    
Ivybridge Town v Plymouth Parkway    
Launceston v St Austell        

3 hours ago, rocky170267 said:

Could Ivybridge not play that game at Plymouth Parkway instead?

Why would Ivybridge give up the home advantage and a bumper gate ? Can you honestly see Mr Marker and Mr Stuart agreeing to that ... not on your nelly .. not to mention Brian Howard.. he’d probably have a melt down at the very thought of it :yahoo:

4 hours ago, Ivory Toast said:

Why would Ivybridge give up the home advantage and a bumper gate ? Can you honestly see Mr Marker and Mr Stuart agreeing to that ... not on your nelly .. not to mention Brian Howard.. he’d probably have a melt down at the very thought of it :yahoo:

Gate receipt to ivybridge of course

23 hours ago, Ivory Toast said:

cant speak for divs 1 east and west but how many of the prem games will be off

I reckon the following wont be on....i hope im wrong and we get a good weekends worth of football in

Bodmin Town v Witheridge        
Callington Town v Torpoint Athletic     
Godolphin Atlantic v Stoke Gabriel    
Ivybridge Town v Plymouth Parkway    
Launceston v St Austell        

Dunno, dry most of yesterday, and looks dry all day today and tomorrow, surely most pitches should be playable? Far from perfect, granted, but got to play on them sometime, not worry what they look like. 

11 minutes ago, Mark Jones said:

Rumour has it Al was seen at Penmere boarding the train at 1226. Then in a group of three got off the train and walked towards treyew road! Hopefully these rumours turn out to be untrue lol ?

Totally untrue - cannot afford train fares these days - how did Town get on today - the results up to now give no mention of the match.

.Watched Godolphin vs Stoke Gaabriel this afternoon and the G WENT DOWN TO A 2-1 defeat which i think a draw would of been a fair result .Stoke went 1-0 up from a Steve BOWKER pen and JAMIE LOWRY equalised for the G but Stoke got the winner when Bowker turned superly and got a pwerful shot that Ethan Fern did well to score but it squirmed under his body and the Stoke no6  had a simple tap in .The G played some nice football with Jamie Lowry pulling the strings with superb range of passing but Ryan O Callaghan the Stoke captain and the Stoke goalie where stopping everything the G could throw  at them .There was some ugly moments in the match the G Kyle BROWN was ucky to stay on the pitch as was Stokes no 19 Steve BOWKER  and ther was 1 almighty confrontation when all players joined in a mass argument wasnt a brawl more like handbags at dawn .I thought the ref and his assistants had fine games and used  commonsense instead of dishing out cards left and right not a good result  for THE G but well done to Stoke who turned up with no subs on the bench and got there win by hard work .My man of the match has go to go to Jamie LOWRY for the G and for Stoke G abriel  there captain Ryan 0 Calllaghan who was superb all afternoon

Great result for us today away at Cullompton......had only 12 players then young max had to pull out in the warm up feeling ill so had to play with no sub’s!! But the lads fought hard on a very wet soft pitch and we scored  2 great 2nd and 3rd goals plus young Zak pulling out an amazing save at the score 2-1!! I’m one very proud captain today!! ??⚽️

1 hour ago, BIG AL said:

Totally untrue - cannot afford train fares these days - how did Town get on today - the results up to now give no mention of the match.

Was just a guess/long shot to be honest. Was off to Truro with family and someone walked up and said hi AL waiting for train and all they talked about was the match at Truro today ( and Falmouth a few times) . The fare wasn’t that bad £9 for family return much better than buses these days. Apologises for miss  identity but was in good humour .

3 hours ago, BIG AL said:

Exmouth Town 0  Falmouth Town 4  (Best ever result at Southern Road in 10 visits)

Jordan Annear 2-Luke Brabyn-Harry Clarke

Jordan now on 51 club goals from 63 appearances

3 hours ago, BIG AL said:

2 hours ago, gingerninja said:

Ivybridge 1-5 Parkway

A routine win for Parkway as they go marching on. A couple of cracking goals from Mike Smith and Ryan Lane. Also, who was Ivybridge's number 12? I'm pretty sure I saw him in Pizza Hut last night.....and it showed! 

number 12, that was Geoff Lamp i believe. 

2 hours ago, Mark Jones said:

Was just a guess/long shot to be honest. Was off to Truro with family and someone walked up and said hi AL waiting for train and all they talked about was the match at Truro today ( and Falmouth a few times) . The fare wasn’t that bad £9 for family return much better than buses these days. Apologises for miss  identity but was in good humour .

Cheers, no I have never watched Truro play since they left the swl, and never will - just no interest in the team.