Holsworthy 2 Polperro 1

Lifton v St Columb Major (OFF) waterlogged and then frozen over

Nanpean Rovers 1 Bere Alston 0

St Newlyn East 4 Roche 1

Tavistock 1 Bude Town 0

Rowett Insurance League Cup

Group C

Wadebridge Town 1 Godolphin 4

Nothing to do with sour grapes as Nanpean Rovers fully deserved their 1-0 win against us today and apart from the final ten minutes when we laid seige to their goal, they could and possibly should have won more convincingly.

However, I have to say that the man in black was perhaps the most appalling referee I have encountered in 40 years as a player, coach and manager.

Biased wasn't the half of it, but please someone explain in a game that wasn't in the slightest bit dirty, Bere Alston had SEVEN players booked and Nanapean didn't have any.

There is a saying that goes around in boxing that when you box an Italian in italy or a Mexican in mexico you have to knock the other guy out just to get a draw....After today's refereeing (and I use that term lightly), i can now understand what that means !!

What about Callington's 7-0 win over St Blazey. And Callington's first team were also in action. A terrifc result. Looks like Steve Blatchford is turning it around at Ginsters Parc.

Coach Kt can feel your frustration. I couldn't attend our game at Newlyn today but the referee booked 9 and sent 2 off and there was't a bad tackle in the game. If i was to say that the referee was MR TIM I AM THE CENTRE OF ATTENTION HYSLOP then you can understand why. He booked one of my players for saying hold the line when the home side had a free kick and the ball was in the air. He told him it was ungentlemenly conduct and gave them another free kick 30 yards up the field. I know i aren't a great supportor of referees and they not not me i expect, but we have been fortunate to have some very good ones this year, but this is the one that will be remembered. WHICH IS WHAT HE WANTS its about time the FA did something about this bloke.