Jump to content
Cornwall Football Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dave Deacon

NLS - Fixtures for Saturday February 3 2018

Recommended Posts

Bath City 2v0 Hampton & Richmond Borough

Bognor Regis Town 0v2 Truro City             Att : 517

Chelmsford City 2v0 Chippenham Town

Concord Rangers 2v1 Oxford City

Eastbourne Borough 4v1 Hungerford Town

Gloucester City 2v2 Poole Town

Havant & Waterlooville 0v0 Braintree Town

St Albans City 4v0 Dartford

Whitehawk 5v1 Weston-super-Mare

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Exciting times for the Tisa Boys and Girls this weekend which includes a Butlins 70's themed stop over. Where else could you see your favourite football team and the Bay City Rollers all in 24 hours. You can't beat a bit of Shang-a-lang on a Saturday night:smiley20::c::smiley20: and a few beers of course.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In an incident filled match Truro City came away with 3 points with 2 second half goals from Ben Gerring on his return from suspension and Rocky Neal who scored after being put through for a one on one on the sub goalkeeper. Both teams ended the game with 10 men with Ed Palmer receiving his marching  orders for two:SM_carton_y:cards. The game was marred by a serious neck injury to the Bognor keeper. The game was held up for over half an hour while an ambulance arrived to take him off to hospital. We all hope the injury is not as serious as it looked. Well back to Butlins now and as T Rex would say lets "Get it on":smiley20:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rayvon said:

In an incident filled match Truro City came away with 3 points with 2 second half goals from Ben Gerring on his return from suspension and Rocky Neal who scored after being put through for a one on one on the sub goalkeeper. Both teams ended the game with 10 men with Ed Palmer receiving his marching  orders for two:SM_carton_y:cards. The game was marred by a serious neck injury to the Bognor keeper. The game was held up for over half an hour while an ambulance arrived to take him off to hospital. We all hope the injury is not as serious as it looked. Well back to Butlins now and as T Rex would say lets "Get it on":smiley20:

Oldest swinger in town (?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Rayvon said:

In an incident filled match Truro City came away with 3 points with 2 second half goals from Ben Gerring on his return from suspension and Rocky Neal who scored after being put through for a one on one on the sub goalkeeper. Both teams ended the game with 10 men with Ed Palmer receiving his marching  orders for two:SM_carton_y:cards. The game was marred by a serious neck injury to the Bognor keeper. The game was held up for over half an hour while an ambulance arrived to take him off to hospital. We all hope the injury is not as serious as it looked. Well back to Butlins now and as T Rex would say lets "Get it on":smiley20:

Reading the paper this morning the injury was a few stud marks on the keepers back. He seems ok, giving a thumbs up for a photo and slating the officials for not protecting him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Anita said:

Reading the paper this morning the injury was a few stud marks on the keepers back. He seems ok, giving a thumbs up for a photo and slating the officials for not protecting him. 

More than a few stud marks in the photo I saw!

Photo on the Bognor Regis FC twitter site

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Fanfare said:

It was the 1st goal when it happened and an own goal by the keeper, I was not at the game but the reporter was probably in a similar position, Dan Lincoln is probably very sore but thankfully OK otherwise. What should concern us is why it took so long for an ambulance, I listened to the radio commentary and officials could be heard in the background talking loudly one said "They said the ambulance won't be here for 90 minutes" the game ended at 17.48 so it must have taken the ambulance between 30 and 45 mins to arrive.

This incident  raises an ongoing concern of mine about where Truro City house their defibrillator.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/2/2018 at 15:01, Rayvon said:

Exciting times for the Tisa Boys and Girls this weekend which includes a Butlins 70's themed stop over. Where else could you see your favourite football team and the Bay City Rollers all in 24 hours. You can't beat a bit of Shang-a-lang on a Saturday night:smiley20::c::smiley20: and a few beers of course.

Suffering now ,though Ray.A hard weekend,but a cracking one.

T.Rex,Slade,Glitter Band,Quo,Queen,Carpenters,Tony Christie,Odessy,Heatwave,and Jimmy James,to name a few.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, somersetspur said:

Suffering now ,though Ray.A hard weekend,but a cracking one.

T.Rex,Slade,Glitter Band,Quo,Queen,Carpenters,Tony Christie,Odessy,Heatwave,and Jimmy James,to name a few.

You had a heatwave Dave it was bloody freezing down here. After the game I hope you were singing Another one bites the dust  and We're on the road to nowhere:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×