Cornwall Football Forum

Mining League Results - 15/12/07

Mining 3, wendron 5th's 1 pendeen res 2

Wendron dominated 1st half with the wind but pendeen's only real attack resulted in a penalty which was converted, Wendron scored late on straight from a corner. 2nd half was more open with boths sides attacking and pendeen's goal coming 5 minutes from time.

Good game between portreath and spice, game played in good spirit as most of the lads on each side new each other very well. 16 year old ref being assessed today he did very well hope he keps it up as he did get stick as most refs do. THE SPOILS WENT TO PORTREATH IN THE END 3 -0 GAME WAS 1 - 0 FOR A LONG TIME AND SPICE PLAYED VERY WELL WITHOUT REALLY TROUBERLING OUR KEEPER, BEST OF LUCK TO THE SPICE BOYS FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON.

tms no9 thats little unfair I would say that we went in at half time the stronger team. The second half was different story we didn't come out and play at all. There no question you were the best team on the day. Anyway thanks for the game good luck for the rest of the season and i hope you all have a great Christmas

Mining 1-- Gulval 1 V 1 Illogan (Coopsie's 10 minutes of footy at the end was enough to provide quality service for the equaliser in injury time)

Mining 3-- St Ives Mariners 2 V 2 Gulval reserves (Would have got all 3 points if I hadn't been expelled and the great revival would have continued, that's my opinion anyway ;) )

Guest postman pat

no game for the TITANS today in mining 3 hope everyone got the christmas shopping done before next weeks cup game against RED.UTD res. merry christmas to everyone hope the p**s ups have begun :c::drink: :drink:

Dunn cup 1st Round

Holmans 3rds 3 v 4 Storm/Praze

Good local derby played in the right spirit with holmans looking for an upset with10mins to go and 3-2 up however the away side never gave up and two goals in the last 10 gave them passage through to the 2nd round

have to say credit where credit is due i thought the ref was excellent yesterday

Mining Division 1.

Goonhavern 1, Halsetown 4

Gulval 1, Illogan 1.

Gwinear 2, Robartes 7.

Portreath 3, Spice of Life 0.

Threemilestone 2, Redruth Utd 0. :thumbsup:

Trevenson 3, St Just 3.

Troon 2, St Ives Town 3.

Dunn Cup 1st Round.

Holmans 3, Storm 4.

Mining Division 2.

Marazion 1, Goonhavern 3.

Sennen 3, Trispen 2.

Jubilee Cup 1st Round.

Four Lanes v Ludgvan -OFF- Ludgvan unable to raise a side.

Halsetown 2, Mousehole 1.

Illogan 2, St Agnes 1.

New Park Rangers 3, Madron 0.

St Buryan 6, Mount Ambrose 0.

Mining Division 3.

Chacewater v Madron -OFF- Madron unable to find transport!

Newlyn N.A. 0, St Buryan 4.

Portreath 2, Threemilestone 6. :clapper:

Redruth 2, Cornish New Boys 0.

St Ives Mariners 2, Gulval 2.

Storm 5, Crown Inn Glory 3.

Wendron 1, Pendeen 2.

good crown inn glory

lost looks like tms and chasewater are running away with the league

cannot wait till we play them now and from what iv heard there 1st team is playing in the junior cup when we play them so they cant steal all there 1st teamers again.

hopefully i will last more then 2 minutes this time :lol: