Cornwall Football Forum

FHFL Results - 15/12/07

Carharrack 2-1 Perranwell

Perran took the lead carharrack came back with 2 goals the 2nd being in the 87th minute to win. Young referee did a fairly good job in general, but there was not enough protection given to the players atall, with some disgusting synical tackles flying in he failed to take control. There could have been some serious injuries if the game had not ended when it did. Felt pitch very good considering the condition i heard it was in last week. All credit to carharrack though, battled well, well played.

Guest geachy1

tms no9 the reason i denied everything was because i didnt wnt people 2 know my business at the end of the day you can take the boy out of falmouth but you cant take falmouth out the boy dog breath

Wendron vs chacewater ht (1-1) ft (3-1)

A good game in freezing cold conditions chacewater played very well and dominated the game really. we were on the defensive all game and the scoreline could of been alot higher but we battled hard. went down to 10 men at 1-1 after one of our players got injured and we had no subs left! but im not taking anything out of chacewater as they played very well cheerss guys

Guest stealth

Wendron vs chacewater ht (1-1) ft (3-1)

A good game in freezing cold conditions chacewater played very well and dominated the game really. we were on the defensive all game and the scoreline could of been alot higher but we battled hard. went down to 10 men at 1-1 after one of our players got injured and we had no subs left! but im not taking anything out of chacewater as they played very well cheerss guys

wendronjer was a bit cold mate that wind didnt help either it was a good game but the early injury to mike elliott after only 3 mins didnt help and mike could be out injured now for anything up to 4 to 5 wks but we have been scoring goals other area's through the team which helps

cheers for a good game

stealth :ninja:

Fhfl 1

Falmouth Albion 2 St Day 1

Falmouth Town 5 Penryn 1

Hayle 1 St Agnes 5

Mawnan 3 Helston 0

Mousehole 0 Holmans 1

St Keverne 6 Falmouth Athletic 0

Stithians 3 Lizard 0

Fhfl 2

Carharrack 2 Perranwell 1

Falmouth Albion v Hayle (No Referee)

Frogpool v RNAS Culdrose ???

Mawgan 2 Mawnan 1

Perranporth 4 Constantine 3

Pendeen v Wendron (No Referee)

Trispen 2 Marazion 10

Fhfl 3

Camborne Park 4 Stithians 2

Cury 2 Lanner 7?

Lizard 0 Troon 1

Rosudgeon 3 Frogpool 2

St Day 1 Porthleven 2

FHFL 2

Carharrack AFC 2 Perranwell 1

Welcome to Carharrack AFC!

Now I'm not going to write my report with rose tinted glasses on. Perranwell showed why they are top of the league, looking dangerous from the start to the final whistle. Carharrack started with a 4 5 1 formation but soon had a change to 442 in order to divide a solid Perranwell defence. We quite frankly played the worst football all season in the first half, basics such as passing and marking were lax to say the least and were luckily to go into the interval 0-0, if it was not for man of the match goalkeeper Dale Paull valiant efforts. Managers Billy Pellow and Brian Charles had words in the dressing room.

With all to play for in the second half, Perranwell took the lead when Carharrack failed to clear the ball out of the area which allowed Perranwell hitman Jameson to place the ball into the back of the net on the 50th minute. (If I were the Perranwell 1st team manager I would def give Jameson a chance, tactically and spaciously aware he was a handful through out) But Carharrack's saying of "No Surrender!" came into fruition. Up stepped Sean Wills to fire home in the 67th minitee by chesting the ball and hitting a well placed volley to the delight of the home crowd.

Now Carharrack had to play their game and one that Carharrack legend John Webster would of been proud of :D . With both sides giving as good as they got. The last 1/4 both sides made a couple of subs, with Carharrack giving our reserve side striker a chance and a chance was what he took getting in front of the Perran goalkeeper to allow a cross go over head for leading goalscorer Liam Bray to head home the winning goal in the 87th. All the best to Perranwell for the rest of the season!

Rich :c:

Mawgan 2- Mawnan reserves 1

A good hard fought match with some good football from Mawgan 1st half and some good football from Mawnan second half.

Mawgan took the lead early after McPhilbin beat two defenders and cut the ball back leaving Steven (spike)Hughes with the easy task of rolling the ball into net. Mawgan had chances to stretch their lead but Mawnan held out. The equaliser came after Mawgan failed to clear the ball from a corner and and the shot sneaked in. Mawgan replied immediatly with Hughes returning the compliment to Martin McPhilbin with a great ball which McPhilbin volleyed in the net.

The second half was all Mawnan as Mawgan did what they do best and bitched and moaned at each other for 45 mins but they remained solid at the back and goalkeeper Daniel Fleming was in outstanding form to ensure Mawgan took all 3 points.

A good game which was well reffed as there was quite a lot of banter but the ref let those involved just get on with it and everybody shook hands at the end.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY

LIAM OH SORRY I MEAM TMSNO9 ID SAY IT WAS ANDY DYER AS I SAW HIM TRAINING WITH AGGIE.

GLEN PLAYED 2DAY AND SCORED :ninja:

andy another god striker there

who did he score for?surly not st austell?

geachy did u just finish your comment saying dog braeth?bit harsh on yourself i wasnt that bad