Bude Town P-P  Ludgvan

Dobwalls P-P Plymstock United                     

Liskeard Athletic P-P Illogan RBL        

Mousehole P-P Holsworthy                             

Penzance P-P Millbrook

St.Blazey P-P Elburton Villa

Wadebridge Town P-P Plymouth Marjon

Wendron United P-P St Dennis

really  off was looking forward to going to Bodmin tmmrw to see them play against P;ymouth Argyle ,now seen its tonight wont  be there for that will be in watching Yeovil hammer Man Utd  doesnt seem right a team can change the day of the match at a minutes notice so now i will be going to watch the G play on the artificial pitch at Tretherras school

38 minutes ago, 100%cornish said:

really  off was looking forward to going to Bodmin tmmrw to see them play against P;ymouth Argyle ,now seen its tonight wont  be there for that will be in watching Yeovil hammer Man Utd  doesnt seem right a team can change the day of the match at a minutes notice so now i will be going to watch the G play on the artificial pitch at Tretherras school

The officials of the swpl make up rules to suit themselves, never mind supporters !

13 minutes ago, BIG AL said:

The officials of the swpl make up rules to suit themselves, never mind supporters !

I would've said they used some common sense and moved the game forward by a day to increase the chances of the game going ahead with rainfall expected overnight tonight - Bodmin probably also keen to make up the 7+ games they are behind everyone else so have taken every possible step to get this game on

1 hour ago, 100%cornish said:

It is a shame that the two biggest crowd pullers (Parkway and Argyle) are both playing on the Friday evening as it will undoubtedly take money away from Torpoint, but if it gives more chance to get games played it has to be a good thing.

I know Tretherras School 3G is FA approved (which is just done on the size of the pitch and bounce of the ball - at a cost of £1500), but I am very surprised that it is deemed suitable for a SWPL Prem game, with multiple  sets of markings, overhead cables, very poor spectator viewing areas and I believe the lights (if needed), are 'training' ones - but again if both teams are happy, it gets a fixture done (The G's will have to wrap up a few of their older players to protect existing joint injuries!)

48 minutes ago, Outsider said:

What would YOU do to try and get the fixtures in, Big Al?   As, in your opinion, the officials do not know what they are doing.

Play all games at 3:00 regardless of time of year and regardless of the state of pitches i expect is his idea

Tommy - it may not have, last time I went to the West Country Cup (couple of years back) I was fairly sure it had netting across the middle of the pitch and certainly was marked up for all sports / pitch sizes without any spectator area within the fencing. Either way if both teams have agreed it, their choice. 

Bobjfh- I sometimes play 6 a side football up at tretherras and there isn’t any wiring going across anymore. The pitch does have multiple markings but doesn’t every school Astro. spectators will have to stand 1-2 metres from the side of the pitch. The lights aren’t great but will do the job if needed. I’m just pleased that there is some guaranteed (bar some horrendous weather) football tomorrow to watch in the local area. ? well done to both teams for compromising to get the game on!

17 minutes ago, Richard Rundle said:

Just to screw up Parkway's promotion application?

I think its more to allow games to be played rather than try and do anything like that to Parkway... either way, Parkway have a one way ticket to promotion for sure, pretty much already won the league

24 minutes ago, tomleft said:

Bobjfh- I sometimes play 6 a side football up at tretherras and there isn’t any wiring going across anymore. The pitch does have multiple markings but doesn’t every school Astro. spectators will have to stand 1-2 metres from the side of the pitch. The lights aren’t great but will do the job if needed. I’m just pleased that there is some guaranteed (bar some horrendous weather) football tomorrow to watch in the local area. ? well done to both teams for compromising to get the game on!

Tom - thanks, wasn't having a go at Tretherras, as you say it's a game that will be on - still have reservations that it's suitable for a Prem game, but that's just a personal (probably outdated) view ?

20 hours ago, SCFC said:

I would've said they used some common sense and moved the game forward by a day to increase the chances of the game going ahead with rainfall expected overnight tonight - Bodmin probably also keen to make up the 7+ games they are behind everyone else so have taken every possible step to get this game on

20 hours ago, SCFC said:

Looking at the weather at the moment common sense has prevailed.