Cornwall Football Forum

Tremendous effort in keeping the CornwallFootballForum going

Dave Deacon

1 hour ago, Keith B said:

Only 55 donate from a membership of 5000. A small enough target with such a large membership - and I thought they said Scotsmen were tight !

Agree it's disappointing Keith! To be fair the 5,000 isn't probably a true and active figure, but even so as it stands with 57 donated, it's still a very small percentage. I get the same with trying to push the CORNISH SOCCER Mag - £2 an issue is too much for a lot of people.

However, lets celebrate with all those who have so far helped to save the forum. Thanks again

Dave Deacon

Even if we reach the target for this year, still donate please as there is next year and beyond to consider. A couple of quid is what, a couple of cans of cola, a coffee in a throwaway cup, 4 cigarettes, a couple of Sunday papers, etc. 

It's like a previous Poster said, the amount of free advertising space we give clubs to advertise games and events, which brings money in through their turnstiles must be worth a couple of quid to those clubs to keep us going. How much time and effort would it take someone to print game adverts off and put them around your local area? We have 5.000 members but many more guests who are all potential floating supporters looking for a match to catch.

It only takes a couple of moments donating to keep a free independent forum like ours going. 

You can donate any amount and anonymously. 

(Also as a Moderator what else will I do with my time? Checking postings for misdemeanors helps pass my time. :))