Cornwall Football Forum

Forum Appeal

My conscience is clear!

This forum is an excellent source of information and debate (Some of it sensible and some of it involving Big Al!) and I am sure is one of the first visited by any true Cornish football fan. We must contribute at least the bare minimum of £5 to make sure that it keeps going.

Just chucked my tenner into the pot. Come on everyone, how much enjoyment and info have we got out of the forum over the years, not including some laughs and some sad news come to that! If you love Cornish football let’s help keep it going, just donate what you can, every bit helps towards the goal ?⚽️?

326 members (that's not including those who might have looked at the forum without signing in) have visited the CornwallFootballForum between January 1 through to this morning.

So far the donation fund to keep the forum going has reached £560 of the £720 target and on behalf of myself, Richard and the moderators I must thank and applaud all those that have contributed. 

43 of us have done so to reach this amazing figure in bascially just 4 days.

Totally agree Keith. There’s loads of us that regularly use the forum, pretty poor show the amount of people that have donated!!! Even if everyone just chucked in a fiver that would secure the forums future for the next few years? Come on you regulars! ‘“If you want to have your say, then bloody well pay” ?