Cornwall Football Forum

Coopsie posts too many threads and supports Spurs. WHY"?

Mangle

The word public forum springs to mind.

The forum offers you the opportunity to contribute your views and have your say, Surely it does not matter how many times you post, If you have a view about something then by all means say so.

Not everyone agrees with what everyone posts but the people who use this forum must have a right to say how they feel (Without publicly insulting anyone) of course.

As for Coopsie supporting the SPUDS, This is not his fault and he was born with this vile disease and unfortunately it cannot be treated in any way. :D

Guest Peppermint

Hands off Coopsie - who can ever forget his epic poetry he put on the Forum. He has opinions and expresses them in an articulate way and most of us on the Forum enjoys the banter without resorting to nastiness and personal abuse. Coopsie's contributions to this Forum are most welcome as far as I am concerned.

Despite the fact that he supports Spurs!

Guest Peppermint

An interesting point Paparazzi - I wonder how many members of the Forum have never posted on here. There must be some topics on here that everyone has an opinion on so it would be quite easy to post something.

One of our best contributers i think, some people dont even post, complain at them instead. LOL

You've got me all emotional Paps mate, I'm filling up with tears as we speak. :)

cornishteddyboy, the posts may not say much to you BUT they say and mean plenty to me buddy.

I once again thank those of you that have said nice things about me or my posts. I may be an opinionated **** with too much to say for some people to handle BUT that's who I am. You know that my posts are generally boring rubbish that go on and on, so don't read them.

I do my extreme best to ensure that I don't get aggressive, insult or offend people and I try to conduct myself with as much dignity as possible. Things go on in people's life that you have no clue about, so open your mind and think that for some people, this forum could well be a way to vent frustrations or escape some of the crap thats going on in their life.

It can be just as easy to walk away from here as it was to register.

Guest crosser

An interesting point Paparazzi - I wonder how many members of the Forum have never posted on here. There must be some topics on here that everyone has an opinion on so it would be quite easy to post something.

out of the 945 members 370 have not posted anything they must just like to read :D

I'll just get my anorak and i'm off to spot a few trains :D

Kapper, when you have been on as long as Coopsie, then you may be entitled to say you agree, just look at his output compared to yours, your not in his league, your around the 80 mark Coopsie around 15 hundred,

I agree with Crosser he does talk a lot of sence, he does his home work well,

have a word with him you may then learn a few things that in time will enable you to be as good on the Forum as he is,

anyway, it is the season of good will so to you Kapper & everyone else on the Forum, yes including the judge have a very happy Christmas & new year,

Up the Hammers,

:yahoo::thumbsup::clapper::drink::c: :c:

One of our best contributers i think, some people dont even post, complain at them instead. LOL

You've got me all emotional Paps mate, I'm filling up with tears as we speak. :)

cornishteddyboy, the posts may not say much to you BUT they say and mean plenty to me buddy.

I once again thank those of you that have said nice things about me or my posts. I may be an opinionated **** with too much to say for some people to handle BUT that's who I am. You know that my posts are generally boring rubbish that go on and on, so don't read them.

I do my extreme best to ensure that I don't get aggressive, insult or offend people and I try to conduct myself with as much dignity as possible. Things go on in people's life that you have no clue about, so open your mind and think that for some people, this forum could well be a way to vent frustrations or escape some of the crap thats going on in their life.

It can be just as easy to walk away from here as it was to register.

coopsie i met truros mr mourino last week,and he said how much that he fell in love with you,not in a sexaly way,and said to say a happy xmas and a happy new year to you and most of the peolpe on this forum .excect the judge :yahoo: :yahoo:

Thankyou Hammers.. mrs p, If you ever see Mr M again, PLEASE send him the very best regards from my family and me and tell him that he is sorely missed on this forum.

You're all fantastic people and I hope you have a wonderful festive season and a great new year. If you're anything like me, next year simply can't be anywhere near as bad as this one.

Festive greetings and best wishes to everyone.

Guest postman pat

coopsie you are a top bloke but the fellow is right you do go on a bit :P:drink: see you in the new year mate and hopefully we can stop you scoring a wonder goal ha! ha! :c:

coopsie you are a top bloke but the fellow is right you do go on a bit :P:drink: see you in the new year mate and hopefully we can stop you scoring a wonder goal ha! ha! :c:

Many have tried and failed postman pat. The only people that seem to be able to stop me are my managers. Look forward to speaking to you again soon sir and don't forget I still owe you a pint. :drink: