Cornwall Football Forum

SWPL & Senior Cup - Tuesday 9th January 2018

I would have thought the CCFA could have shown more consideration to the SWPL by using up a Saturday when switchng to St.Dennis. There is rain forcast for Saturday morning so this tie could go back to Priory Park in midweek .

Couldn't the two clubs have agreed to a proviso that if postponed Tuesday play on Wednesday

With the Bodmin v Cullompton now called off  on Saturday it leaves Bodmin to play  25 more league games and at least two in the Cup to fit in..

I bet Truro are taking note of all these postponements to Priory Park with view of groundshare there next season.

3 hours ago, Mike Odgers said:

I would have thought the CCFA could have shown more consideration to the SWPL by using up a Saturday when switchng to St.Dennis. There is rain forcast for Saturday morning so this tie could go back to Priory Park in midweek .

Couldn't the two clubs have agreed to a proviso that if postponed Tuesday play on Wednesday

With the Bodmin v Cullompton now called off  on Saturday it leaves Bodmin to play  25 more league games and at least two in the Cup to fit in..

I bet Truro are taking note of all these postponements to Priory Park with view of groundshare there next season.

As I always say, the CCFA have neither logic or common sense.

11 minutes ago, BIG AL said:

I criticise the fa NOT YOU this is what the forum is about as I understand it .

The forum isn't just about criticising the FA! Just once Big Al it would be therapeutic to read something that you actually like about football in Cornwall - otherwise we might as well all shut up shop and go home now!

Most of the time I don't bother commenting on your threads as you must be a wind-up person as why would anyone waste their time reading this forum when they have nothing but bad to say about the local game! 

59 minutes ago, Dave Deacon said:

The forum isn't just about criticising the FA! Just once Big Al it would be therapeutic to read something that you actually like about football in Cornwall - otherwise we might as well all shut up shop and go home now!

Most of the time I don't bother commenting on your threads as you must be a wind-up person as why would anyone waste their time reading this forum when they have nothing but bad to say about the local game! 

So you are saying that everything is good, but you would seeing you are a member of the FA. Some clubs are good in Cornish football, among them Sticker, Ludgvan, Mousehole and Penzance. They put in a great deal of hardwork and the clubs and supporters are friendly. Does this comment satisfy you for once ?

On 09/01/2018 at 18:01, Mike Odgers said:

After the CCFA odered the match to be played on Saturday it appears the two clubs used inititiave and commonsense to reverse the fixture and play on Friday night-credit to Bodmin & st.Dennis