Cornwall Football Forum

Can someone from Mousehole FC answer this?

Browsing through the Mousehole FC website I quote, regarding their Endorsed Academy/Programme

"Elite Programme (EP)

12 Players are to be selected for the 2017/18 Season to join our EP where  they will receive full time coaching from Jason to maximize their potential"

My questions are - Are these 12 players full-time players training everyday or does it mean they will be trained once or twice a week by a full-time coach? (if the latter then the only difference between Mousehole and other clubs, is that at the other clubs the coaches do it for free, and at Mousehole they pay someone)

Also do they have these 12 players and if so are they the ones who play in their First Team every week?

Steve Parker-Billinge, Tyler Tonkin, Calum Elliot, Liam Andrew, Josh Otto, Kevin Lawrence (captain), Bradley Wills, Jordan Adlard, Luke Johnson (Connor Davey, 64), Jake Andrew, Paolo Sousa.  Unused substitutes:   Caleb Marsden, Billy Curtis, Josh Nicholls, Matt McIlroy

This team played against Penzance on Boxing Day. Which ones are the "Elite Programme Players"?

GET A GRIP CTB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The jealousy you have for Mousehole is glaringly obvious for all to see, you are looking like a schoolboy who was picked last and then decides not to pay at all, and probably take the ball home also as that was yours! 

i havent seen many (or any) questions regarding Penzance AFC and their finances recently, so i'll ask the question and expect you to answer it just like you have expected someone to answer yours:- how much does it cost to field a team on saturdays, not necessarily financed by the club, but a sponsor or 'backer', just a rough figure please? do you feel the way players were transferred form, Mousehole to Penzance recently was done above board?