Cornwall Football Forum

Ahead of Trevor’s funeral on Friday ...

Dave Deacon

On normally a big day in the football calendar, I thought it would be appropriate to choose today to post this request ahead of Trevor Mewton’s funeral on Friday, later this week.

Myself, alongside Mark Huckle of Piran Films, naturally with the approval of Jill, will be looking to capture memories and anecdotes from as many footballing friends of Trevor as possible after the service.

We thought it would only be right to prime those of you attending the wake, so that you can come prepared with a story or two and your own personal tribute to truly a footballing hero.

Also, Mark is asking that should you have any images to go on the eventual montage, perhaps you would be so kind to send them through to each of us at the following email addresses – davedeacon@cornishsocer.info and info@piranfilms.com

Trevor’s funeral is at St Enoder Church, Summercourt on December 29 at 2.00pm.

Many thanks
Dave Deacon

On 26/12/2017 at 16:46, Dave Deacon said:

On normally a big day in the football calendar, I thought it would be appropriate to choose today to post this request ahead of Trevor Mewton’s funeral on Friday, later this week.

Myself, alongside Mark Huckle of Piran Films, naturally with the approval of Jill, will be looking to capture memories and anecdotes from as many footballing friends of Trevor as possible after the service.

We thought it would only be right to prime those of you attending the wake, so that you can come prepared with a story or two and your own personal tribute to truly a footballing hero.

Also, Mark is asking that should you have any images to go on the eventual montage, perhaps you would be so kind to send them through to each of us at the following email addresses – davedeacon@cornishsocer.info and info@piranfilms.com

Trevor’s funeral is at St Enoder Church, Summercourt on December 29 at 2.00pm.

Many thanks
Dave Deacon

Having just 'Google Earth' St.Enoder Church i would say that Car Parking could be an issue, so i would advise people attending to give themselves plenty of time or else you could have a long walk.

On 16/01/2018 at 21:11, Piran said:

Glynn Hooper's observations of the rough cut I showed him of Trevor's wake video (extended version)

http://piranfilms.com/second-pair-eyes/

I have just been able to watch the full video and must say it is a touching but amusing piece of work.

Thanks to all concerned in the making of such a must-view tribute to a talented man.

R.I.P Trevor.