DIVISION ONE WEST 
Bude Town 0, Millbrook 7 
Dobwalls 3, St Dennis 4 
Elburton Villa 3, Mousehole 1 
Holsworthy 2, Penzance 1
Illogan RBL 0, Plymouth Marjon 0 
Plymstock United 3, Porthleven 3 
Wendron United 2, Ludgvan 4

Had to go to St Austell railway station to pick my son up this afternon and decided to take Smokie along to watch Sticker vs Plymouth Parkway, and what a brilliant team Parkway are the football they play is great to watch but Sticker gave them a game in the 1st half but Parkway scored and hit the bar twice and dominated the game and could of scored a lot more than the 5 with what they did Glyn Hobbs, what a great player he is its not just his goalscoring its his all round play hes just a hell of a player and hes my man of the match and for Sticker the No8 MARTIN Duff who battled all afternoon very entertaining afternoon at a lovely ground and lovely friendly people just a bugger to get to and i got lost leaving the ground and i dont like driving in the dark so im glad to be home .Just as well give Lee Hobbs  the league trophy because no one will touch Parkway i thought Plymouth  ARgyle would of but without Alex Battle and goalie Michael Cooper they are not the same strong team

1 hour ago, 100%cornish said:

Had to go to St Austell railway station to pick my son up this afternon and decided to take Smokie along to watch Sticker vs Plymouth Parkway, and what a brilliant team Parkway are the football they play is great to watch but Sticker gave them a game in the 1st half but Parkway scored and hit the bar twice and dominated the game and could of scored a lot more than the 5 with what they did Glyn Hobbs, what a great player he is its not just his goalscoring its his all round play hes just a hell of a player and hes my man of the match and for Sticker the No8 MARTIN Duff who battled all afternoon very entertaining afternoon at a lovely ground and lovely friendly people just a bugger to get to and i got lost leaving the ground and i dont like driving in the dark so im glad to be home .Just as well give Lee Hobbs  the league trophy because no one will touch Parkway i thought Plymouth  ARgyle would of but without Alex Battle and goalie Michael Cooper they are not the same strong team

Tavy haven't lost yet so the Parkway v Tavy game should show us a bit more. Going to be tight I recon!

1 hour ago, 100%cornish said:

Have to agree with you there 100% Cornish I bet the Boxing day game with Parkway and Tavistock will be a cracker!

Camelford 0 v 5 Saltash

Decent game and the score was slightly flattering to Saltash but worthy winners. Camels missing a lot of players, a couple of contentious decisions (or lack of) by the Ref and of the five goals, four ‘scrambles (one a deflected tackle, two where the keeper will feel he could of done better, one toe poke from a yard) and one cracker into top corner. 

Camels played some decent football but lacked a finisher and some one to hold the ball.

Having watched all the ‘top teams’ now Saltash have several decent players and will do well in the league, however I don’t see them challenging Parkway or Tavvy this season - probably battling for third with Falmouth and Launceston. 

Good luck to Saltash and the Camels goundsmen as the pitch was shredded. 

Saw the Sticker game as well and first view of Parkway this season.Thought the league favourites showed real quality throughout the squad.Passing and movement of high quality andwithHobbs up top a real threat their investment is paying off.

Stickers thinner squad looked stretched today and may need to change team shape against the better more talented opponents.They certainly need to strengthen squad but take heart from the problems Llody caused back four and the threat caused by the retired “Bods” during his cameo.At the other end Blatchford was both brave and agile to prevent the away sides scoring even more.

Good result for Bodmin today very fluent,crisp passing and movement in the first half.more even start in second half but Bodmin soon back on top and could have had more than the seven they scored . Hatricks for both Adam Carter and Ben Watson,good to see some injured players back and getting some game time.with the strikers scoring now Bodmin will be climbing the table and mixing it with the so called runaway top two !!!

Watched an entertaining game at Callington today. 6-2 score line was a little unfair on the home side who were 2-1 up with 20 minutes left to play at one stage. Was 1-1 at HT in a rather even first half. Callington started the second half well and took the lead through a bizzare free kick but 3 quick goals in a 10 minute period all from corners took Falmouth 4-2 ahead and they killed the game of with two goals towards the end of the game.

Parkway have got such a strong team and the subs where even top players like 12 Nick Milton 14 Luke Durham 15 Connor Mcauley and16 Mason Hughes and Ethan Phillips and Shane Krac not even in the squad cant see  Parkway losing the league Tavi are good and you got to praise them for doing so well after losing Glyn Hobbs and Shane Krac but there side isnt as strong as Parkways so i think they will win the lot but Bodmin seem to be  putting some goodresults together lately so they could spring a surprise but its got to be Parkway for me Well done toGODOLPHIN on there win today and hard luckon Newquay for losing to St AUSTELL today

2 hours ago, Bobjfh said:

Camelford 0 v 5 Saltash

Decent game and the score was slightly flattering to Saltash but worthy winners. Camels missing a lot of players, a couple of contentious decisions (or lack of) by the Ref and of the five goals, four ‘scrambles (one a deflected tackle, two where the keeper will feel he could of done better, one toe poke from a yard) and one cracker into top corner. 

Camels played some decent football but lacked a finisher and some one to hold the ball.

Having watched all the ‘top teams’ now Saltash have several decent players and will do well in the league, however I don’t see them challenging Parkway or Tavvy this season - probably battling for third with Falmouth and Launceston. 

Good luck to Saltash and the Camels goundsmen as the pitch was shredded. 

Was also at the game - yes, Saltash worthy winners as dominated for portions of the game. Where you say the keeper should have done better - i believe you're talking about their 2nd and 3rd goals, i'm not so sure. I was stood behind the Camels goal in both halves and i think he was very unfortunate. Their second goal was from point blank range and he probably never had the right/he did extremely well to get anything on it at all let alone almost keep it out making a brilliant save! Very unlucky to see it end up in the back of the net. Their 3rd goal where Richards had a shot from about 15 yards from admittedly poor defending from the Camels, was going straight to him however a deflection from the Camels Center Back's foot from about 6 yards saw the balls course diverted and end up in the corner - he did get a touch but he would've had to have reacted brilliantly to have kept that out - again very unlucky. If it wasn't for the GK, Saltash could have had a few more, he had a good game i thought considering his defence made silly errors and failed to support him on more than a couple occasions.

I've been to a few camels games this season and i dont believe ive seen the same 11 turn out once, including the same back four. Unless they can get a steady 11 for a run of games, i don't think their poor form (other than win against Parkway which was obviously their strongest side) will change as they cannot keep the same flow or get used to eachother. I hope they do start to pick up points or else we could see a few of their players being taken from other sides e.g Boxall, Hopkinson, Gwillam or Harrison.  (2 not present today). Camelford are a good team when full of strength, hopefully we can start to see that soon consistently.

15 minutes ago, FootyLad1234 said:

Was also at the game - yes, Saltash worthy winners as dominated for portions of the game. Where you say the keeper should have done better - i believe you're talking about their 2nd and 3rd goals, i'm not so sure. I was stood behind the Camels goal in both halves and i think he was very unfortunate. Their second goal was from point blank range and he probably never had the right/he did extremely well to get anything on it at all let alone almost keep it out making a brilliant save! Very unlucky to see it end up in the back of the net. Their 3rd goal where Richards had a shot from about 15 yards from admittedly poor defending from the Camels, was going straight to him however a deflection from the Camels Center Back's foot from about 6 yards saw the balls course diverted and end up in the corner - he did get a touch but he would've had to have reacted brilliantly to have kept that out - again very unlucky. If it wasn't for the GK, Saltash could have had a few more, he had a good game i thought considering his defence made silly errors and failed to support him on more than a couple occasions.

I've been to a few camels games this season and i dont believe ive seen the same 11 turn out once, including the same back four. Unless they can get a steady 11 for a run of games, i don't think their poor form (other than win against Parkway which was obviously their strongest side) will change as they cannot keep the same flow or get used to eachother. I hope they do start to pick up points or else we could see a few of their players being taken from other sides e.g Boxall, Hopkinson, Gwillam or Harrison.  (2 not present today). Camelford are a good team when full of strength, hopefully we can start to see that soon consistently.

Footylad - I never blamed Luke for any of the goals, simply said I think he will feel he could of done better and i’ve watched all their games this season amd know the standards he sets himself. Consistency of players is costing them, however I would disagree that the 11 that played Parkway was actually their strongest - just played amazingly on the day. I can also guarantee that although other clubs may like to have the players you mention - none would leave Reg or the Camels - they have something many clubs lack these days - Loyalty. 

47 minutes ago, Bobjfh said:

Footylad - I never blamed Luke for any of the goals, simply said I think he will feel he could of done better and i’ve watched all their games this season amd know the standards he sets himself. Consistency of players is costing them, however I would disagree that the 11 that played Parkway was actually their strongest - just played amazingly on the day. I can also guarantee that although other clubs may like to have the players you mention - none would leave Reg or the Camels - they have something many clubs lack these days - Loyalty. 

Yes - I agree with that - I, like you, have seen in the select few games I have watched of the Camels - Saltash, Exmouth, Cullompton, Sticker a couple others and finally Parkway which if he didn't make 2-3 vital saves throughout that game, it could've been a whole different story, he does. Their consistency from what I've seen is costing them, and if they had a regular 11 maybe this could be recitified, but who knows. I hope this is true as if a 'top club' comes sniffing with £, who knows what could happen?

Good to see a team with quality and ambition and good support who conduct there self well at Sticker good luck Parkway a great advert for Devon only down poinjt was attiude of a Devon FA offical who both sets of suporters felt his actions was wrong but being part of the FA he will continue to get free entry to games and not help our strugling game GOOD LUCK PARKWAY

16 hours ago, beacon said:

Good result for Bodmin today very fluent,crisp passing and movement in the first half.more even start in second half but Bodmin soon back on top and could have had more than the seven they scored . Hatricks for both Adam Carter and Ben Watson,good to see some injured players back and getting some game time.with the strikers scoring now Bodmin will be climbing the table and mixing it with the so called runaway top two !!!

Shame there wasn't many there watching. Looked to be less than 20 when I drove down by heading home from morrisons.

43 minutes ago, Soccerkid said:

For a side with a lot of recent success the support they receive is pretty abysmal 

But for the few that do come they have had many many years of success :thumbsup:

Again, no disrespect intended, but Stoke Gabriel isn't going to attract many floaters/neutrals.

Went to watch St.Blazey on Friday, they had their best crowd of the season (136), as they were playing Liskeard (who are going very well) & also brought quite a few with them supporting, how many supporters do you think Stoke Gabriel brought to Bodmin..? :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Soccerkid said:

For a side with a lot of recent success the support they receive is pretty abysmal 

Perhaps the lack of Queens English eminating from the home dugout area, is reflected in the lack of support from fans who find it offensive.
That explanation was offered to us by an EX Bodmin fan, who did not want to be associated with such language, and now reluctantly watches his football elsewhere !

2 hours ago, leedsunited said:

But for the few that do come they have had many many years of success :thumbsup:

Again, no disrespect intended, but Stoke Gabriel isn't going to attract many floaters/neutrals.

Went to watch St.Blazey on Friday, they had their best crowd of the season (136), as they were playing Liskeard (who are going very well) & also brought quite a few with them supporting, how many supporters do you think Stoke Gabriel brought to Bodmin..? :ph34r:

More to the point how many  supporters did Bodmin bring to the match . There were four of us in the car and three of us would loved to have gone to watch the game. Unfortunately unless I take ear plugs that isn't going to happen. 

10 minutes ago, We Two said:

Perhaps the lack of Queens English eminating from the home dugout area, is reflected in the lack of support from fans who find it offensive.
That explanation was offered to us by an EX Bodmin fan, who did not want to be associated with such language, and now reluctantly watches his football elsewhere !

Where on earth does he watch local football where bad language isn't heard?

1 minute ago, Dave Deacon said:

There are many places Dave where it is neither as prolific or at such a high volume. Again lt is one thing to have ill disciplined players, quite another to have it running through the Club from top to bottom. One day (maybe not in my lifetime) the referees will get a grip on it, possibly with the support of Committees, Leagues and Football Associations. I’m not holding my breath though, for fear of cutting my lifetime even shorter‼️

36 minutes ago, Dave Deacon said:

26 minutes ago, Bruegel the Elder said:

There are many places Dave where it is neither as prolific or at such a high volume. Again lt is one thing to have ill disciplined players, quite another to have it running through the Club from top to bottom. One day (maybe not in my lifetime) the referees will get a grip on it, possibly with the support of Committees, Leagues and Football Associations. I’m not holding my breath though, for fear of cutting my lifetime even shorter‼️

Thank you Bruegel the Elder for such a well constructed answer to Daves question.
I'm a little surprised that that explanation had not occurred to him.

40 minutes ago, Dave Deacon said:

Well said Dave...like I have said  previously, at least our players don't go off assaulting referee's or supporters in the stand like other clubs in Cornwall have had in recent times  :ph34r: ....

Read somewhere Newquay manager was sent to the stand yesterday at St.Austell, so it goes on at all grounds across the county :thumbsup:

& regardless of how many been there to celebrate it, the cabinet at Priory Park has always been full of the silver stuff :thumbsup:

18 minutes ago, leedsunited said:

Well said Dave...like I have said  previously, at least our players don't go off assaulting referee's or supporters in the stand like other clubs in Cornwall have had in recent times  :ph34r: ....

Read somewhere Newquay manager was sent to the stand yesterday at St.Austell, so it goes on at all grounds across the county :thumbsup:

& regardless of how many been there to celebrate it, the cabinet at Priory Park has always been full of the silver stuff :thumbsup:

Shame it's all the same stuff. No ambition what so ever.

Seems that what silver stuff is in the cabinet, and what happens at other grounds is more important to Bodmin than the fans they are missing.
Assaulting referees verbally who don't administer the red card that foul and abusive language should incur according to F.A. rules, will drive people away from the game.
In the St Blazey - Liskeard game, the referee has been reported on this forum as having booked several players for foul and abusive language. 
If true ( we wern't there ) all power to his elbow, lets hope more follow his example !!

We have loads of referees as members of this forum, I can only recall one: D_B who has stated that he will not tolerate “Foul and Abusive language” and will (and does) show the mandatory red card. He recently reported that he advises teams in advance and now rarely has any abuse. His reputation clearly goes before him, although I guess it doesn’t make him popular.

Do any other of our Referees feel brave enough to follow this example? Or do you fear your marks and reputation amongst players (yes O.K. we all love to be loved). Could some of you come on here and tell us why you don’t enforce this particular LAW when you seem to have no problem with most of the others? Is it that you don’t feel supported by the C.C.F.A., or don’t fancy being beaten up by rabid louts (sorry, I meant footballers). Nobody would blame you, but we would like to understand the reasons for selective rule enforcement.

3 minutes ago, Bruegel the Elder said:

We have loads of referees as members of this forum, I can only recall one: D_B who has stated that he will not tolerate “Foul and Abusive language” and will (and does) show the mandatory red card. He recently reported that he advises teams in advance and now rarely has any abuse. His reputation clearly goes before him, although I guess it doesn’t make him popular.

Do any other of our Referees feel brave enough to follow this example? Or do you fear your marks and reputation amongst players (yes O.K. we all love to be loved). Could some of you come on here and tell us why you don’t enforce this particular LAW when you seem to have no problem with most of the others? Is it that you don’t feel supported by the C.C.F.A., or don’t fancy being beaten up by rabid louts (sorry, I meant footballers). Nobody would blame you, but we would like to understand the reasons for selective rule enforcement.

Unless club marks are no longer considered for promotion I cannot see it improving much. There are many officials at Level 4 who aspire to go higher up the refereeing ladder but need decent club marks along with very good observations to do so. By sending off lots of players this will mean clubs will give lower club marks.

You could say well why don't all of the officials agree to send off for OFFINABUS language/gestures? It will only though take one referee not to do so and then clubs will mark lower again with those that do and we will be back to the normal status quo.

Surprised no one has mentioned the language at Helston yesterday-The Radio Cornwall comentator (Rugby man) interviewed the manager and went straight to the point about the language to the linesman in front of the stand which  women and chikldren were seated.

He asked who controls the players for this swearing--- Err!-Umm! heisitating came out with  "Passion".

Also the Radio man couldn't understand why the goalkeeper raced 3/4 lenghth of the pitch to get involved in an altercation.

6 hours ago, leedsunited said:

150 full head count. 146 in the ground. 4 watching from upstairs. 

10 hours ago, Mike Odgers said:

Surprised no one has mentioned the language at Helston yesterday-The Radio Cornwall comentator (Rugby man) interviewed the manager and went straight to the point about the language to the linesman in front of the stand which  women and chikldren were seated.

He asked who controls the players for this swearing--- Err!-Umm! heisitating came out with  "Passion".

Also the Radio man couldn't understand why the goalkeeper raced 3/4 lenghth of the pitch to get involved in an altercation.

I watched the game and stood to the left of the stand there was not anymore swearing from any particular individual than you would get at any ground at any level. As for the radio commentator listening to him after  it was as if he’d never heard a swear word before. As for the keeper Barry is still looking for the bit where he should stay in his box ?? unlike other keepers  he likes playing outfield. Lino did have him with a great little come back after they were discussing the weather together he said as Barry was half way up the pitch when Helston were attacking (get back in your hutch and stop rabbitting ??   

Having taken in the Blazey game on Friday night, to which was a fantastic game, could've been quite easily a goal fest but was settled by an absolute screamer by Morgan, a goal worth winning any football game, I headed to Plymstock, having watched the club doing so well last season, I was interested to see why they were 3rd from bottom this season... but it seems i chose the right game to watch with so much drama...

The game to begin with was slow and very average, until the winger for Porth hit a screamer into the top corner, the goal didnt seem to spark much life into either side if im being totally honest, a few wayward shots from Porth and a good covering tackle from a Porth defender prevented the Stockies number 9 having a glorious chance. Late in the first half, the big chap at the back for the away side scored a free header. Second half kicked off, and within a few minutes, a penalty was given against Plymstock for a pull back (looked soft from my angle), goal scored 3-0.. game over?

immediately after the goal, the tricky forward for Porth was bizarrely substituted, and Stockies made 3 swift changes...and the Stockies had a goal back, not sure if the keeper missed it or whatever but they had a lifeline. Porth seemed to sub a defender for a striker of sorts and it went downhill from there, ref gave another soft penalty for handball or something (couldnt actually see it but we were killing ourselves with laughter as the ref was doing everything we shouted for - little did i know until after the game he actually refereed the game between Parkway & Bodmin the week before which made it even more hilarious)

3-2 with 10 to go, and it was all Plymstock, and following a foul of sorts in the 97th minute, Plymstock equalised directly from the free kick.

Full time whistle went shortly after, Porthleven players and officials furious, ref dished out a red and a couple of yellows for dissent.

Only just struck me, with Leeds saying about the Plymouth referee being very lenient last week for Parkway, I wouldnt be surprised if Porth felt the same.

All in all, a cracking game, thrills and spills to the end, a great ground, with kids games on at the same time etc.

looking forward to Saltash v Argyle on saturday, expecting a big crowd and a great game!

Was at Sticker....what a credit to the league that club and its people are - although they clearly never expected a coach full of Parkway fans and had to quickly go out and buy a whole lot of pasties!! But that aside all those connected to the club left visitors very impressed - I hope they have a successful rest of the season. 

Took in Holsworthy v Penzance at Upcott Field mainly for my late dad who loved is trips to Holsworthy FC. Penzance the slightly better side

but I have to praise the way Holsworthy defended. Game was played in heavy rain second half. Think a draw would of been fair but that is football !

Like to thank Holsworthy committee for making us so welcome lovely people.

On 18/11/2017 at 17:34, 100%cornish said:

Although i cant stand glyn hobbs there is no doubting he is an excellent footballer and after watching argyle on Saturday i would suggest he is better than half of that garbage on show

4 hours ago, SCFC said:

Having taken in the Blazey game on Friday night, to which was a fantastic game, could've been quite easily a goal fest but was settled by an absolute screamer by Morgan, a goal worth winning any football game, I headed to Plymstock, having watched the club doing so well last season, I was interested to see why they were 3rd from bottom this season... but it seems i chose the right game to watch with so much drama...

The game to begin with was slow and very average, until the winger for Porth hit a screamer into the top corner, the goal didnt seem to spark much life into either side if im being totally honest, a few wayward shots from Porth and a good covering tackle from a Porth defender prevented the Stockies number 9 having a glorious chance. Late in the first half, the big chap at the back for the away side scored a free header. Second half kicked off, and within a few minutes, a penalty was given against Plymstock for a pull back (looked soft from my angle), goal scored 3-0.. game over?

immediately after the goal, the tricky forward for Porth was bizarrely substituted, and Stockies made 3 swift changes...and the Stockies had a goal back, not sure if the keeper missed it or whatever but they had a lifeline. Porth seemed to sub a defender for a striker of sorts and it went downhill from there, ref gave another soft penalty for handball or something (couldnt actually see it but we were killing ourselves with laughter as the ref was doing everything we shouted for - little did i know until after the game he actually refereed the game between Parkway & Bodmin the week before which made it even more hilarious)

3-2 with 10 to go, and it was all Plymstock, and following a foul of sorts in the 97th minute, Plymstock equalised directly from the free kick.

Full time whistle went shortly after, Porthleven players and officials furious, ref dished out a red and a couple of yellows for dissent.

Only just struck me, with Leeds saying about the Plymouth referee being very lenient last week for Parkway, I wouldnt be surprised if Porth felt the same.

All in all, a cracking game, thrills and spills to the end, a great ground, with kids games on at the same time etc.

looking forward to Saltash v Argyle on saturday, expecting a big crowd and a great game!

I'm sure it goes on 'SCFC', remember an old referee from the 80's called Bruce Taylor, bloody brilliant, never took any hank off anybody, always consistent as well. There is a well known  referee on the current circuit who is a nice guy BUT can sometimes favour the sides down West where he is from, occasionally have found this in previous experiences when have been down that way playing against his local sides. Although your point from Saturday's Plymstock/Porthleven fixture, embarrassing for players & officials to be blaming a Referee if they were 3 goals up & only ended up drawing the match, bit embarrassing, would think they would want to disappear quick, so referee's sometimes are easy targets. I couldn't do it.

12 minutes ago, leedsunited said:

I'm sure it goes on 'SCFC', remember an old referee from the 80's called Bruce Taylor, bloody brilliant, never took any hank off anybody, always consistent as well. There is a well known  referee on the current circuit who is a nice guy BUT can sometimes favour the sides down West where he is from, occasionally have found this in previous experiences when have been down that way playing against his local sides. Although your point from Saturday's Plymstock/Porthleven fixture, embarrassing for players & officials to be blaming a Referee if they were 3 goals up & only ended up drawing the match, bit embarrassing, would think they would want to disappear quick, so referee's sometimes are easy targets. I couldn't do it.

Im sure it does go on! I just found it a bit of a coincidence that the same ref had been very favourable towards two plymouth sides vs two cornwall sides.... Unfortunately, doesnt seem to be many consistent ref's around these days, people will say the usual "without them there is no game" blah blah blah but the general standard is very poor right from the prem to the duchy, can only name a handful of decent ones

As with the game, the referee was a bit of a laughing stock amongst fans, the Stockies bench would almost jokingly shout for him to stop his watch for every Porth throw in, free kick or anything and he duly obliged causing a ball of laughter from all in earshot. 2 very soft penalties in the game and at 3-2, a Stockies fan i was talking to said "cant be much longer left" and the ref then announced 11 mins were still to play - maybe he'd forgotten to restart his watch:ninja:.

Couldnt work out the theory with Porth, took off their main threat and a defender who was playing very well and put on two striker of sorts.... shape and defence went to pot after the changes. Didnt see Mr Carey in the dugout for Porth, has he left??

1 minute ago, SCFC said:

Im sure it does go on! I just found it a bit of a coincidence that the same ref had been very favourable towards two plymouth sides vs two cornwall sides.... Unfortunately, doesnt seem to be many consistent ref's around these days, people will say the usual "without them there is no game" blah blah blah but the general standard is very poor right from the prem to the duchy, can only name a handful of decent ones

As with the game, the referee was a bit of a laughing stock amongst fans, the Stockies bench would almost jokingly shout for him to stop his watch for every Porth throw in, free kick or anything and he duly obliged causing a ball of laughter from all in earshot. 2 very soft penalties in the game and at 3-2, a Stockies fan i was talking to said "cant be much longer left" and the ref then announced 11 mins were still to play - maybe he'd forgotten to restart his watch:ninja:.

Couldnt work out the theory with Porth, took off their main threat and a defender who was playing very well and put on two striker of sorts.... shape and defence went to pot after the changes. Didnt see Mr Carey in the dugout for Porth, has he left??

That's called being 'streetwise' appealing for everything & decisions, surprised Alan's team are not clued up on that, usually find the Devon sides are streetwise, but credit to you SCFC if you can pinch a point or two over a season for just appealing for a decision then credit to you, players have to be switched on, if not as you have stated in your match report, you suffer hard consequences. Not heard that Alan has gone SCFC maybe illness or work kept him away, or your eyes not up to scratch!!?