Cornwall Football Forum

At 2 o’clock (officially)!

6 minutes ago, SCFC said:

interesting.... I thought he was doing quite well down there?

I think 7 home games out of 10 played and 3 defeats already!

Its not the start expected and with a healthy budget,promotion is going to be difficult?

But yes all has improved but at a cost for sure!

1 hour ago, shedhead said:

I think 7 home games out of 10 played and 3 defeats already!

Its not the start expected and with a healthy budget,promotion is going to be difficult?

But yes all has improved but at a cost for sure!

I've got to agree with you on that one, always important to win your home games if you're after promotion... unless their away form is immaculate!

Having seen their squad in pre season, and having watched a couple of games earlier on in the season, seems as if they're without some of their defensive personnel?

The 'Carey Out' brigade seems to be out, The thread was not even for him, it was Dean Cardew at Torpoint! :ninja::ninja:

Sounds like there are issue's down West as well with those comments above aimed at Alan? Having just looked at the table I agree promotion for them now would be a huge huge ask. Winning only half their games. I do believe Porthleven Fc need Alan Carey, more than Alan Carey needs Porthleven Fc though if that makes sense, Interesting you say healthy budget 'Sheadhead??'

Alan is a good guy, lets hope the supporters don't turn on him like some have here :thumbsup:

14 hours ago, leedsunited said:

The 'Carey Out' brigade seems to be out, The thread was not even for him, it was Dean Cardew at Torpoint! :ninja::ninja:

Sounds like there are issue's down West as well with those comments above aimed at Alan? Having just looked at the table I agree promotion for them now would be a huge huge ask. Winning only half their games. I do believe Porthleven Fc need Alan Carey, more than Alan Carey needs Porthleven Fc though if that makes sense, Interesting you say healthy budget 'Sheadhead??'

Alan is a good guy, lets hope the supporters don't turn on him like some have here :thumbsup:

The "Carey Out" brigade is lead by one guy only... probably a player deemed surplus to requirements by Mr Carey:wacko:

Possibly!

I would think the results on the pitch is what drives the so called "Carey out brigade"

Wouldn't you?

Not sure where these bad results you're talking about are coming from.... last 3 games, 2-2 draw with Millbrook at home (admittedly shouldve won that especially having been 2-0 up), losing 4-2 to Bodmin in the cup is a result less than half of the prem teams will get against bodmin, and a 3-2 loss away at Penzance, on another day, the result couldve (and from what i hear should have following missed chances along with the man in the middle being the star man for Penzance!)

not exactly horrendous results

No excuses whoever the opponents!

Facts are Facts

Stop blaming the officials for poor inconsistent team performances!

And with 6 away fixtures out of the next 7 

between now and Xmas barring miracles 

I'm sure heads will roll!

We will see?

I assume you are a Porthleven supporter then? or just dislike Carey?

2 hours ago, shedhead said:

No excuses whoever the opponents!

Facts are Facts

Stop blaming the officials for poor inconsistent team performances!

And with 6 away fixtures out of the next 7 

between now and Xmas barring miracles 

I'm sure heads will roll!

We will see?

Is this a new form of poetry, a bit like Haiku, only different? I can’t see it catching on. I reckon that people will stick to proper sentences!