Cornwall Football Forum

GODOLPHIN VS BODMIN

Godolphin way tonight where there could be a horror show or it could be a thriller Mr Gilbert, brings his talented team there to take on the G army i think i will say the count Adam Carter, will stake his name on the score sheet i think he will score a hatrick like i predicted a couple of weeks ago hope im wrong and G army get a win just to wipe the smile off Leeds Uniteds face .Time to dig the thermals out tonight and sit in the stand .Hope theres a decent crowd there tonight

43 minutes ago, 100%cornish said:

Godolphin way tonight where there could be a horror show or it could be a thriller Mr Gilbert, brings his talented team there to take on the G army i think i will say the count Adam Carter, will stake his name on the score sheet i think he will score a hatrick like i predicted a couple of weeks ago hope im wrong and G army get a win just to wipe the smile off Leeds Uniteds face .Time to dig the thermals out tonight and sit in the stand .Hope theres a decent crowd there tonight

Your a bully 100%Cornish

Wanting to wipe the smile off my face, what a nasty thing to say...

This was certainly a horror show for the 2 keepers 1st Bodmin keeper Ryan Draper i think decided to do a bit of dribbling with the ball only to loose it and let theGs Ben Coqhoun with a tap in in between this usually the deadly Adam Carter and my fav player  missed 3 easy chances 2 free headers when he usually scores blinfolded and he also missed a simple chance in the 2nd half when 1on 1 with G goalie Fearn .Bodmin equalised when Adam Carter was pulled down certain pen everybody thought but the ball broke to OLLIE BROKENSHIRE who scored a great goal from distance score 1-1 then came the crazy winner when the Gs Goalie ETHAN FERN must of had a rush of blood came  rushing outof his area only to loose  it and let Bodmins CHRIS MCPHEE with a tap in the G had a few more chances to get the equaliser  but it just would not come Bodmin had 1 brillinat bit of play where CARTER backheeled the ball to McPHEE Whose shot was wide but the build up play was brilliant and it deserved a goal .Overall  i think Bodmin shaded the match and deserved to win they where without there 1st team goalie Dave Painter and the brilliant Steve simmonds but the G Where witout severel players tonight if only a Jamie LOwry had been playing it may of been a G win .The SMOKIE man of the match for the G goes to KYLE BROWN and to Bodmin OLLIE BROKENSHIRE .Well done to both teams for a crazy game some scarey defending and some gruesome misses the goalie was MARGERSON whoever he was thought it was DRAPER sorry all

Happy Christmas more like, a lovely gift for the winner! Godolphin always a hard place to go & play, but we just did enough to warrant the points. A lovely set up at G, good support, cracking surface a club that is thriving by the looks of it. As for Bodmin, we have another game on Friday, sure to be tired & leggy, our 3rd game in 6 days ....

16 hours ago, leedsunited said:

Happy Christmas more like, a lovely gift for the winner! Godolphin always a hard place to go & play, but we just did enough to warrant the points. A lovely set up at G, good support, cracking surface a club that is thriving by the looks of it. As for Bodmin, we have another game on Friday, sure to be tired & leggy, our 3rd game in 6 days ....

Always make me smile when top paid professionals are excused losing to tired legs .....four and a half hours work in 6 days .....tough at the top...ish.