Cornwall Football Forum

Guest blue203

Helston beat St Just 4-1

As a nutral thought the result flattered Helston, but both teams gave there best in bad conditions..

Half time St just were 1-0 up.

Guest Helston Patriot

Helston 4 -1 St Just

0-1 HT

Aaron Collick

Dom Pullen

Justin Miles

BrYan Hawke

St Just had the wind first half and managed to sneek in a goal. Long free kick skidding through about 3 players into the far corner.

Second half Helston had the most of the play. Aaron Scored within 3 minutes of the 2nd half with a header from Dom Pullen Cross. St Just started to get back into the game but We kept the pressure on. A Justin miles free kick was met by Dom Pullen who made no mistake with a header. Then another Justin Miles free kick was fired in from about 40 yards hard and low which skidded through and went through the 'keepers legs. With 5 minutes to go BrYan Hawke was played through by Justin and from 18yards out put it into the far corner..

Good luck lads next week against Culdrose :thumbsup:

31 GOALS FOR THE COMBO's ONLY GOAL MACHINE...

At a windy Fairfield

Ludgvan 0-2 Penzance Reserves

14mins 0-1 Pz free kick right in midfield 30yds out. Alphie Turner curls ball around wall of 4 players to keepers left. Goalie dived but ball on floor out of reach.

36mins 0-2 Game of head tennis around Ludgvan box. Steve Hancock gets ball down, neat turn to volley into bottom of net. Keeper dived to left but again could not reach it.

H-T

Ludgvan get ball in net. Cracking free kick but no-one touched it and it was indirect so disallowed.

Corners Ludgvan 7-4 Pz. 5-0 on corners to Ludgvan in 2nd half but they did not dominate.

2 bookings for Pz Steve Hancock for minor squabble, Danny Micheal for foul.

Close game but Pz better at finishing and breaking down wings. Ludgvan lacked ideas and Pz defence soaked up what they threw at them.

Crowd of 34.

Good pint of bitter (£2) and pasty (£1.80) before match.

Perranporth 2 Wendron 0

Sum very strange decisions by ref Wendron had 3 yellows and one red in first half and think perranporth had about 3 yellows but were 1 nil down at half time and down to 10 so was very hard i'm sure we will pick up sum points soon :(

Guest Helston Patriot

Justin MILES.

I'll love Dom as long as he keeps scoring. I'm Not barrassed mate, he has lovely boobs

Neil Curnow took the free kick but it glanced off a few players on route.. Should be Neils goal

Watched the Perran game today in attrotious conditions Terry Ansell scored a wind assisted 25 yarder just before half time just after Wendron had player sent off. Didn't see incident (Arsene Wenger quote) but Ref did give some strange decisions, even Squeaky clean Sam Moustrides got a yellow card, I think it was for actually getting dirty !!!!!!!!! 2nd half Paul Cox hit post and simon Jones followed up to score. Thought Wendron played some good football and certainly didn't look like a bottom side, good to see Tony Harris playing up front, even at 50 he held the ball up well :yahoo::yahoo:

in answer to hp, yes dom does have excellent man boobs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whuru's aren't man boobs they're pure pec!! Nice to see you at the game today John :D

It was a good result for Perran although we should have had more, we had a couple of chances at the start but I think the power and unpredictability of the wind threw everyone for a while. Wendron played well thanks to some help from their first team who, I was told, were without a game today. I agree the Ref was a bit card-happy but at least he was consistent in booking both sides! Must be on commission :lol: Nice mince pies after the game too :thumbsup:

now now hp keep that dummy in i was just asking the question.

how many sides has andy miles played for this season and you must admit they hunt the title around teams in the combo between them they must have covered the whole combo

didnt justin play for truro 4 like 4 years?

Guest Helston Patriot

Not spitting my dummy out mate at all..

When someone starts a sentance with " you have both.." like you did, That isn't a question, its a statment. I just congratulated you on working that out for yourself and pionted out another obvious fact that Helston have both Hawke brothers.

Had a text of Justin, he played the previous 3 seasons at Truro and spent 2 years before that at Falmouth Town. Thats alot better than most players playing down here. Any others questions you have about his playing career he is more than happy to speak to you and even give you an autograph!

Unlucky MR HATTON :(