Cornwall Football Forum

University Project

Hi All!

I am a final year student at Bournemouth University studying journalism. As part of a project, I am looking at the progression of Cornish football! I would love to speak to some fans to get their take and view on the county's football, would anyone be interested in helping? Interviews can be done over the phone, email or I can post the questions on here.

Thanks,

Ben Bonsey

5 hours ago, Ben Bonsey said:

Hi All!

I am a final year student at Bournemouth University studying journalism. As part of a project, I am looking at the progression of Cornish football! I would love to speak to some fans to get their take and view on the county's football, would anyone be interested in helping? Interviews can be done over the phone, email or I can post the questions on here.

Thanks,

Ben Bonsey

Ben, you seem to have posted this twice, easily done, just delete the other thread. You might try P.M.ing (personal message) Tempo who is our resident journalist/manager/referee who might be able to help. We also recently had an undergraduate posting a survey on football gambling on the "Non-Cornish Football Subforum, you can probably find his contact details on the forums recent history. His survey format was easy to use and he seemed to be pleased with the results.

Best of luck with the project.