Cornwall Football Forum

Bodmin Town and Leeds United

We are aware of a number of postings by a Forum participant under the name of LeedsUnited. We would like to state that the views and postings from Leeds United are not representative and not shared by Bodmin Town Football Club and have no official link to the club in any way. Any comments representing the Club will be shared through their Social Media channels of Twitter and Facebook or through other media channels. 

The Committe - Bodmin Town Football Club

I never thought that that the Committee of Bodmin Town would disavow Leeds before Falmouth did it to Big Al. They even had to take the time and effort to set up a new account and new thread to do it.

I know that he can be a little irksome at times, but is it really necessary for the team he clearly loves and supports to humiliate him like this? However I'm sure that he'll bounce back, you can't keep a good man down..............or Leedsunited for that matter!

It could, of course, be that Leeds has just set up a spare account under the name of Bodmin Town Football Club, just to make us all feel sorry for him ?.

I guess though that the Moderators check these things out, otherwise we could have The Queen, famous footballers (or football clubs or presenters) or even well known artists and poets posting all over the forum. No, I guess it could never happen‼️

11 hours ago, Bruegel the Elder said:

It could, of course, be that Leeds has just set up a spare account under the name of Bodmin Town Football Club, just to make us all feel sorry for him ?.

I guess though that the Moderators check these things out, otherwise we could have The Queen, famous footballers (or football clubs or presenters) or even well known artists and poets posting all over the forum. No, I guess it could never happen‼️

Please let it be known that no members Royal Family endorse any posts made on the Cornish Soccer Forum by the pseudonym "Leedsunited". Her Royal Majesty would like to express the opinion that he is nothing more than "a trouble-making twerp".

2 hours ago, Personal Aide to the Queen said:

Please let it be known that no members Royal Family endorse any posts made on the Cornish Soccer Forum by the pseudonym "Leedsunited". Her Royal Majesty would like to express the opinion that he is nothing more than "a trouble-making twerp".

See, just like I said, another bloody interloper impersonating the rich and famous.............Oh, what Ma'am, it is you, oh dear, humble apologies, off wiv me head??❗️