Cornwall Football Forum

SWPL - Friday 27th October 2017

8 hours ago, davegrose said:

Any scores or no?

No disrespect but why does everyone ask that question ??? There are 11 players on the pitch contributing to score goals as a team !!! It’s always bugged me how that question always gets asked !! 

I remember when I was a kid saying “Mum... we won 11-0 today” she says “did you score” ? Rather than did you have a good game !!! No wonder everyone wants to be a striker !!!!!

53 minutes ago, rocky170267 said:

No disrespect but why does everyone ask that question ??? There are 11 players on the pitch contributing to score goals as a team !!! It’s always bugged me how that question always gets asked !! 

I remember when I was a kid saying “Mum... we won 11-0 today” she says “did you score” ? Rather than did you have a good game !!! No wonder everyone wants to be a striker !!!!!

Think the question says any scores not scorers!!!

3 hours ago, rocky170267 said:

As the others said I was after the scores to c if I got any right on the prediction league,Fridays r boring if u ain't out on the beer lol

4 hours ago, rocky170267 said:

I have always believed attackers win you games but good defenders win you trophies 

On 28/10/2017 at 08:02, rocky170267 said:

I think its good to know the scorers so your point isn't that valid but agree you win and lose as a team