Cornwall Football Forum

Cornwall Senior Cup

15 minutes ago, cornishrambler said:

What stops Radio Cornwall attending said game too. After all its not that often, or will it be hard to break them away from rugby FM

Nothing. My point is that the CCFA listened regarding making the draws more open (either on Radio or on FB) and nor people are still finding fault.

5 hours ago, bighairydave said:

To be fair the draw has been conducted on Radio Cornwall last year as that is what people wanted.

True, and Radio Cornwall were invited to Saltash last Saturday to cover the Cornwall U18's v Somerset and to broadcast the Senior Cup draw at the conclusion of the match. However 'Storm Brian' put paid to that so the draw was carried out at the County Office with Barry & Steve Cudmore doing the honours on the Monday following.

And i remind everyone that two County Youth players did the draw for the Quarter Finals of last season's  S/C at St.Blazey after one of our matches in the FA County Youth Cup.

A and B.

Like the SWPL why not have the CCFA go to one of the ties with Radio Cornwall also present and do the draw after the game? Everyone will know the draw straight away. Understandable that Storm Brian put paid to it this time which is unavoidable so doing it on Monday was the next best thing. Maybe next time it's on a Monday, do it during Laurence Reed's lunchtime programme.

7 minutes ago, Fanfare said:

A and B.

Like the SWPL why not have the CCFA go to one of the ties with Radio Cornwall also present and do the draw after the game? Everyone will know the draw straight away. Understandable that Storm Brian put paid to it this time which is unavoidable so doing it on Monday was the next best thing. Maybe next time it's on a Monday, do it during Laurence Reed's lunchtime programme.

And perhaps the draw made by persons UNCONNECTED with  the FA !

Older and Elder our own dynamic duo , to do the draw please with big Al anouncing and witnesses the draw , win ,win for all :yahoo:

But on the radio not on you tube as Older has the face for radio ?

11 hours ago, Dave Deacon said:

There’s always one! ☹️

We have several on the forum Dave .

1 hour ago, BIG AL said:

And perhaps the draw made by persons UNCONNECTED with  the FA !

Al have you been slighted or rebuked by the FA , or is it just authority in general ?  I do look forward to your posts but sometimes you seem bitter towards the powers that run our game ?  Keep posting but perhaps a  positive post now and again would be nice .

38 minutes ago, stevieb said:

Older and Elder our own dynamic duo , to do the draw please with big Al anouncing and witnesses the draw , win ,win for all :yahoo:

But on the radio not on you tube as Older has the face for radio ?

We have several on the forum Dave .

Al have you been slighted or rebuked by the FA , or is it just authority in general ?  I do look forward to your posts but sometimes you seem bitter towards the powers that run our game ?  Keep posting but perhaps a  positive post now and again would be nice .

When there is something positive I will certainly post it but can never see me making a positive comment regarding the FA.

34 minutes ago, silly billy said:

Why don't you join the FA and sort things out. Oh hang on a minute, it's probably because you can't be bothered and it's easier to sit at your computer/tablet and moan about them all day.

You know as well as I do that the fa is an old boy and shake hands brigade and would never allow anyone with non old fashioned and Victorian ideas into their enclave ! 

15 minutes ago, BIG AL said:

You know as well as I do that the fa is an old boy and shake hands brigade and would never allow anyone with non old fashioned and Victorian ideas into their enclave ! 

So why moan all the time? Everybody has got the message that you're very anti FA and if you're correct nothing will change. So why waste your time?