Cornwall Football Forum

LETS PREDICT HATTON

Coopsie

Seeing as it had just been mentioned in the other Ricky Hatton thread I thought I'd simply put this here so we can do our predictions for the BIG fight.

I reckon Hatton will knock him out and it will go no further that 8 rounds. If I have to predict an exact round, I will say Mayweather will be put down in the 5th and then finished in the 6th.

COME ON HATTON

Guest Doomer17

hatton all the way, hope he smashes that gobby black yanks teeth out

No need for the black comment, especially coming from somebody whos favourite premiership star is Samba! Knew what you meant though Bushy, Hes been quite harsh with regards to Hatton..The prison joke especially made me chuckle though!!:)

As much as well all want Hatton to win, i believe the only thing that can/will carry him to a victory is his heart.

Mayweather is over-cocky, talks the talk a bit too much with some of the comments he has made, but its great to be confident. I believe Mayweather will have Hatton down a couple of times, but will be decided on points. Whys it gotta be so damn late!!!

I think that we mustn't forget that Mayweather should never have won his last fight against De La Hoya. He was totally outboxed but once again the dubious scorers in America got to have the last say. De La Hoya has said himself that he thinks that Hatton simply has "too much in the locker" for Mayweather to deal with and there's "NO WAY" that Mayweather has faced anybody that can punch like Hatton can.

There's also the fact that up until around 6 weeks ago, Mayweather was in a bloody celebrity dance competition on American TV. I think that he's grossly misjudged what he's actually up against and for that reason he will suffer.

There is the fact that although he's a typical arrogant mouthy yank with an attitude that you want to knock into next week BUT he IS a class act in the ring and Hatton will have to be making sure that he lands EVERY punch he throws because if he doesn't hurt Mayweather (or atleast make him aware of whats around the corner), he could find himself in a bit of trouble.

Hatton in the fourth, much to "in the face" boxer for Mayweather. if the fight lasts the distance Mayweather will win by dubious decision and they will fight again for a large retiring wagepacket for Mayweather. Does anyone know the exact time the fight starts?

MMMM

American Bernard Hopkins insisted he "would never lose to a white person" when he came face-to-face with Joe Calzaghe in Las Vegas on Friday.

Calzaghe, 35, beat Mikkel Kessler to become undisputed super-middleweight champion last month and is keen to fight Hopkins, 42, next year.

And the pair almost came to blows at the MGM Grand ahead of Ricky Hatton and Floyd Mayweather's weigh-in.

"I would never let a white boy beat me," Hopkins said five times.

"You can print that. I would never lose to a white person. He said on record that he's going to take the fight and that's all you need to hear.

I doubt HATTON will win on points in an Americans own back yard so im guessing he will have to K/O him and although Mouthwetter has an advantage in the reach section i think RH will get in close to him and do the business, Only thing i worry about is how many punches will RH take trying to get in close enough ?

Im going for a HATTON to win by K/O in the 7th round. :thumbsup:

Good luck fella and go spank the yank :clapper: