Cornwall Football Forum

NEWQUAY VS STOKE GABRIEL

Watched the Newquay vs STOKE match this aftenoon and it looked like this was going to be another Newquay defeat after Stoke took a deserved lead with Steve Bowkers shot looping over Newquay keeper Zac Roberts after a deflection but near enough right on half time Jack Bray Evans scored a equaliser i wont say it was deserved because Stoke was the better side .The 2nd half Newquay came out all guns blazing and where really good and went in front with a good goalfrom Glen Squires and added a 3rd from Tornado Bello who deserved his goal after running his heart out and having some rough treatment dished out to him by a physical Stoke Gabriel side it was squeaky bum time when ex Bodmin player Steve Bowker scored his 2nd goal but this Newquay team defended so well unlike last year and hung on for there win a lot of good performances for Newquay today  J B E played like a real captain Hayden Turner had another fine game playing some lovely passes but my man of the match easily goes to Danny O Hagan who was brilliant in the centre of defence and in the ast 10 mins of the match put in tackle after tackle to stop attack after attack from the Stoke Gabriel team my man of the match for Stoke goes to the NO4 THE CAPTAIN who had a great game . Well done Newquay on a hard 3 points won  I try to not be biased in my write ups but IN My oppinion Stoke didnt deserve to loose this match after there 1st half domination but Newquay dominated the 2nd half Good game for the fans a few cardsdished out by the ref who i thought had a good game

Yes ment Cameron the GINGER HAIRED LAD and 1 day LEEDS UNITED you will come on here and say some nice things but i expect most of us will be long gone by then Wait till Godolphin knock your team Bodmin out of the cup if that does happen it would break your heart to come on here and say someting nice about other teams you have come back out of your hole now Bodmin have started winning again they are a good team but not so good as last season

6 minutes ago, 100%cornish said:

Yes ment Cameron the GINGER HAIRED LAD and 1 day LEEDS UNITED you will come on here and say some nice things but i expect most of us will be long gone by then Wait till Godolphin knock your team Bodmin out of the cup if that does happen it would break your heart to come on here and say someting nice about other teams you have come back out of your hole now Bodmin have started winning again they are a good team but not so good as last season

Well said 100% . Haha ? 

Never mentioned Newquay Danny, was commenting on 100%Cornish amateur reports mixing up players get a 'bite' from him (which I did!) Never mentioned Newquay at all, I ain't that bothered by them to be perfectly honest

As for your comments 100% about Bodmin, Godolphin beating us in the cup...time will tell, & how we are not as good as last season shows your lack of football knowledge....what team gets 7/8 new players & wins every week...? Really are a clown, I reckon your dog Smoking knows more than you about football

6 hours ago, Danny O said:

Leeds why don't you just not comment on Newquay games!! We won today not playing to our best but we won! Try just saying well done newquay! If not just shut up!! ?.        Well I think Leeds took the bait there lol ?? ? 

Edited by Big Clints
Spelling

The only Clown on here Leeds UNITED is you cant you get it into your head no one likes you on here i know Gilbert has signed lots of new players but i dont think they are as strong as they where last season i saw them against Cardiff and they where very good but we will see come May how many trophies Bodmin will  have picked up .I dont pretend to be a reporter i just like writing about the matches and to get comments from like you .Have a Nice day Leeds lets see how Bodmin get on when they play Parkway and if they loose will you be on here praising Parkway then i doubt it it will be the ref the linesman the lady in the canteen it will everyone but the team played badly

46 minutes ago, 100%cornish said:

The only Clown on here Leeds UNITED is you cant you get it into your head no one likes you on here i know Gilbert has signed lots of new players but i dont think they are as strong as they where last season i saw them against Cardiff and they where very good but we will see come May how many trophies Bodmin will  have picked up .I dont pretend to be a reporter i just like writing about the matches and to get comments from like you .Have a Nice day Leeds lets see how Bodmin get on when they play Parkway and if they loose will you be on here praising Parkway then i doubt it it will be the ref the linesman the lady in the canteen it will everyone but the team played badly

Keep up your posts 100% look forward to them , don't worry I forget half the time my teams players names as well when they score , put it down to senior moment lol,  carry on enjoying your football and hope Smokie is enjoying it to  , after all this is a forum not the sports pages of the Guardian .:thumbsup:

2 hours ago, 100%cornish said:

Not going to be as 'strong' you fool, they have only played 8 games together, the Bodmin side of old nucleus played to together for years!! As for no one liking me, do you think I really care. Over the season's we at Bodmin have humiliated every side at some point, no one likes winners, you think I worry about what you think of  me, walking around pitches with 'Smoking' the dog....should be banned, or kept on a lead......:SM_carton:

As for Parkway, as I said before, they are now the yardstick, the team to beat, don't moan at them, try & emulate them 

you should be banned or kept on a lead Leeds u seem a nasty piece of work and the only place Smokie  isnt made welcome is at Bodmin all the other clubs are brilliant towards are brilliant towards him especially at St Austell ana Truro where the ladies give him sausages ,sorry Bobjfh i think Smokie is a St Austell Supporter hes very fond of Jason Chapman and Dan Lean

11 minutes ago, 100%cornish said:

you should be banned or kept on a lead Leeds u seem a nasty piece of work and the only place Smokie  isnt made welcome is at Bodmin all the other clubs are brilliant towards are brilliant towards him especially at St Austell ana Truro where the ladies give him sausages ,sorry Bobjfh i think Smokie is a St Austell Supporter hes very fond of Jason Chapman and Dan Lean

100%,I'm pretty sure I speak for the majority of Bodmin fans when I say we don't mind dogs at the ground in the least.I've always been under the impression that the decision to ban dogs came from the council not the club.

1 hour ago, 100%cornish said:

100% - I think Smokie likes Chippy and Dan (and why not, nice people),  but every time he's been at St Austell this season - during the game he's been asleep, a bit like the St Austell midfield ?

I would love to take my dog to matches, but she always wants to chase things, so no good at football - but reading the above it may be worth training her to chase 'leeds' :-))

2 hours ago, 100%cornish said:

Giving a dog sausages, poor thing...won't do his cholesterol any good. Poor Smoking the dog

its Smokie dog not smoking dog think his cholesteral is fine hes spoilt rotten

I would love him to chase Leeds but hes a lazy bugger all he does is sleep thats all he ever does when i take him to football but i cant get out the door without taking him and MONSOON i love BODMINS ground its my fav ground always been but with that big fencing all the way around the ground now its like a prison camp but no doubt i will be going there a couple of times this season like to watch the G there and when Plymouth Reserves play there and next summer when Neil Warnock brings his team there again .Right everyone have a good week and that includes you LEEDS UNITED got to go Smokies needs his Sausages

On 24/09/2017 at 10:35, 100%cornish said:

to be fair to Leeds, at least he makes this forum a good read and spices things up a bit! Sometimes the truth hurts, although im sure he says a few things just to get the bites (and succeeds!) :thumbsup: