Cornwall Football Forum

chacewater or fal athletic 4 league

Guest Clancy Von-Heffenburger

both teams have got good a chance as each other, although i would def put mawnan & maybe st keverne into the fray as well!!! important times are comin up with all the dodgy surfaces to play on!

Guest geachy1

i think chacewater look gud for the league , but its still long way till the end of the season yet boys,

would like to athletic tho cos a few friends play for them

I think we (Chacewater) have the best we have ever had of winning it. Mainly cos for the first time we have a large squad of players, all of who are good enough to play. Hardest part will be keeping everyone happy. Oh, and we score goals from everywhere on the pitch and dont just rely on Mike Elliott to score them all.

Cheers mate. I have been reading for ages but now i fancy putting my side to some of these topics. Some good stuff comes up...... apart from the combo pages..... god do they talk s##t sometimes!

Yeah and gutted i will miss it. St Day will def be up for it after a decent recent run, and they wont have any pressure cos no one outside St Day will give them a prayer. Cant see their defence holding out against our attack for 90 mins though.

Guest Garry Kay

It's a pity your not playing Spenny.

At least we know what to expect from you. Surprises are harder to deal with.

I think we'll need to put someone young, fast and quick witted on Mike.

If we can stop him scoring more than five, we might have a chance.

Take care Spenny

i think there are 4 or 5 teams that could win it.i would not be surprised if it goes down to the last game of the season .the league is very competitive this year .already been some upsets and sure more to come.also i must say the standard is very good in fhl top to bottom .this may sound strange but the best team we played this year would have to be holmans :c:

Hi garry, dont worry i will be around for the reverse fixture in Feb so you can all try and stop me then. people have been taking me lightly for 20 years so nothing new there. Will be a good game tomorrow but obviously hope you lose.