Cornwall Football Forum

Cornwall v RAF

Guest Postie Pidge

Twp cracking volleys early on from Steve Ovens and Danny O'Hagan put us 2-0 up before raf pulled 1 back with a low shot into kevin millers bottom corner gave a 2 1 ht score 2nd half scorers huw morgan and a low rasping drive from paul madden town players all had good games jamie morrison hill, matt cusack on from start aaron cusack on late in game not used brinton nute, glen squires and reserve keeper nathan murphy,oh yeah good night out all round some lucky b*****D NOT mentioning any names took 50 quid out of thebandit at ht lubblyjubbly

Mini report courtesy of 'numpty'

Andy morris was playing for the RAF and was subbed off after about 60 mins. Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought Huw Morgan scored the second with Brinton Nute playing the whole game at centre half alongside Leigh Underhay! Glen squires and Nathan Murphy only subs unused.

I'm starting to doubt myself now. I would confidently have said that Cornwall won won 4-1 ( I did leave just before full time) with Brinton Nute playing 90 mins and goal scorers for cornwall were Ovens, morgan, Matt cusack then Ovens, although I'm sure Ohagan will try and claim it!!! Is that why numpty is so called? Ha Ha

guilty as charged numpty by name and nature i will just go and stand by the corner flag with the silly hat on how could i have convinced myself brinton was not out there, but joking aside a good perfomance lets all get behind the team for the next game, with the navy beating devon 2-1 wmn result section then it is definitly an interesting group with the 2 service teams already having battled out a 2 2 draw.