Cornwall Football Forum

Newquy vs St Dennis

Lovely night for watching football could be a good game at Mt Wise could be a cup shock St Dennis always look a good team when i have seen them play Newquay will have to watch the Rickard lads ,think Newquay to win just because they are looking very good at the moment and they must be floating on air after dealing out a 3-0 defeat to St Austell .Good luck to the G Tmmrw night vs Plymouth Parlway wander who will be in goal for the G after Ethan Fearns sending off last satday maybe Jason Peters will be asked or maybe Sean will nip down from Larkhall

Well done St DENNIS you where brilliant and deserved your 2-1 win tonight you should of scored more Newquay where very poor tonight and went behind to a tremendous St Dennis goal and could of been 3 or 4 up at half time if there finishing had been better ,Jack Bray Evans equalised when it was just him vs the goalie but St Dennis scored there winner after a all mighty scramble in the Newquay box which ended with Newquay defender NELSON slicing the ball into his own goal and it was a definit og because i was the only person at that end to see it . Newquay tried everything to get a equaliser with players dropping like flies hoping to get a penalty but this didnt work they then tried appealing for handall at every oppurtunity in the end they had to hold there hands up and say they where beaten by a better team Well done to a fine St Dennis performance you where all man of the match tonight for Newquay hard to give a mom to Jack Braywas good as was Tornado but both seemed to be too greedy on the ball so mom for Newquay forme was Cam Turner

9 minutes ago, 100%cornish said:

Well done St DENNIS you where brilliant and deserved your 2-1 win tonight you should of scored more Newquay where very poor tonight and went behind to a tremendous St Dennis goal and could of been 3 or 4 up at half time if there finishing had been better ,Jack Bray Evans equalised when it was just him vs the goalie but St Dennis scored there winner after a all mighty scramble in the Newquay box which ended with Newquay defender NELSON slicing the ball into his own goal and it was a definit og because i was the only person at that end to see it . Newquay tried everything to get a equaliser with players dropping like flies hoping to get a penalty but this didnt work they then tried appealing for handall at every oppurtunity in the end they had to hold there hands up and say they where beaten by a better team Well done to a fine St Dennis performance you where all man of the match tonight for Newquay hard to give a mom to Jack Braywas good as was Tornado but both seemed to be too greedy on the ball so mom for Newquay forme was Cam Turner

Agreed there 100% Cornish, I would of awarded it to the boy Turner, he putting in some impressive performances this season. St Dennis could & Should of scored at least 7 tonight. Mt.Wise looking lovely under the lights. Was talking to a really nice chap by the tea hut tonight who tells me he still is not sure of Newquays defence, says they still leak a few more goals & Nelson out at full back is a real weak link. I must admit he struggled tonight against a side from the league below. Bray Evans had a good game, without him Newquay might really struggle, he is a cracking player when he is on his game.  Good luck St.Dennis next round  

Well no surprise to see Leeds saying well done St Dennis! Where was the well done Newquay when we beat st Austell?? But 100% you are right we didn't turn up tonight and if any of us get dropped for Saturday by the Gaffer no one can argue!! Just want to say sorry to the fans and the back room staff for our performance this evening and we will bounce back on Saturday just like we did after the sticker defeat!! Good luck to St Dennis in the next round!! ?⚽️

Cheers danny, felt we deserved it tonight, I thought the 1st half performance, we made you look bad, (not offensive intended,) we went out with a game plan, pressed you, started sharper and was picking some lovely cross field passes to our outlets. Who were class tonight.

We new we would be under pressure in the 2nd half but threw everything you gave us and defending tremendously. 

The boys are buzzing and the smiles on their face after the game said it all. Just wish we could do it week in week out. 

Good luck Saturday mate was good to see you.