BOLITHO PARK

ST PETERS ROAD

MANADON

PL5 3JG

HOT & COLD REFRESHMENTS AND PASTIES FROM FRIARY MILL BAKERY

ADM £5 ADULTS & £3 CON

MATCH BALL SPONSORED BY

SWAZ TEAMWARE

Kit and teamware sponsors for Plymouth Parkway FC and Plymouth Parkway Academy.

for all your sports ware clothing requirements, look no further

info@swaz.co.uk

1 hour ago, leedsunited said:

St.Auste££ in the bottom two, can anybody save them & get some sort of respectability back in at Poltair?

I still reckon that they will be in the top six at the close of the season very early days as yet ! The finances are there to buy players if needed unlike some other clubs.

Fan or otherwise of St Austell they have some of the best players in the SWPL in their squad - it's just not working at the moment.

They are lacking the quality in midfield they have elsewhere - my one concern for them though is that I have (very reliably) heard what a team close to the heart of a couple of their players is paying in signing on and per match - may drag a couple away??

Early days. Give the new management a chance. A combination of injuries, suspensions and a wedding all in the first part of season haven't enabled any consistency in selection to happen. A new formation being tried and it takes time to get a full understanding of playing in a different shape. Too many good players not to get back on track although top four which was the minimum expectation will be difficult to achieve. 

6 minutes ago, KPH said:

Early days. Give the new management a chance. A combination of injuries, suspensions and a wedding all in the first part of season haven't enabled any consistency in selection to happen. A new formation being tried and it takes time to get a full understanding of playing in a different shape. Too many good players not to get back on track although top four which was the minimum expectation will be difficult to achieve. 

KPH, why were we not allowed that excuse at Bodmin, we lost 9 players in the close season & was just expected to pick up & walk the league like years gone by.....not thinking about lads taking time to gel, what side in any league just gets put together & wins a league? Unless obviously you have big big money & just overload with quality to stop other teams signing them on!

You didn't get that criticism from me. In my opinion what Gilby has done season after season is amazing and his rebuilt side this season is further testament to his ability. I hope they perform on Wednesday and fly the flag alongside Truro for Cornwall. 

21 hours ago, Bobjfh said:

Fan or otherwise of St Austell they have some of the best players in the SWPL in their squad - it's just not working at the moment.

They are lacking the quality in midfield they have elsewhere - my one concern for them though is that I have (very reliably) heard what a team close to the heart of a couple of their players is paying in signing on and per match - may drag a couple away??

Would that be Helston by any chance ?