16  Poole Town 8 -2 8
17  Welling United 8 -2 7
18  Wealdstone 8 -3 7
19  Oxford City 8 -5 7
20  Concord Rangers 8 -6 7
21  Weston-super-Mare 8 -8 5
22  Whitehawk 8 -16 2

2 hours ago, RAPPO said:

Well done to City and especially Cody!!! What a striker! Wasted in midfield all these years mate! :D Top 7 is a play off position this season as well. im sure Hodgie would have taken this position after a fifth of the season completed :c:

Long way to go ,yet.

There will be more teams above TCFC, than below them,at the end of the season.

4 hours ago, somersetspur said:

Long way to go ,yet.

There will be more teams above TCFC, than below them,at the end of the season.

Dave, yes there is a long way to go. However, as Rappo mentioned, Lee and ALL Truro City supporters would've taken this at the start of the season after the amount of games played so far. I think it's fair to say a fair few probably didn't expect it either.

2 hours ago, Sticker Forever said:

SSS is turning into Truro,s version of Big Al, Falmouth Town fan who hates his own club!!! I'm sure you Tisa guys have been mistreated by the odd chairman or two but surely a real fan still gets behind his team and manager. Not wish ill on them, joke!

HATE is a strong word in anybody's language.

12 hours ago, Sticker Forever said:

Fair play SSS, apologies but maybe a dislike!? Seems you were more supportive of the previous management team. I think Hodgie always comes across well, win or lose he's an honest guy. Former Spurs player as well!!! ?

Yes I did have more support for a previous manager,because I felt he could really take TCFC forward,but he wanted finances to do it,and thats when the problems started.

Agree with everything you say about Hodgie,but just take a look at his stats over the two spells he has had.Its not good.

Players have spoken to us,and said the same ,he is a nice guy,but you need more than that,to be a successful manager.

I want TCFC  and THFC to win every game,but the off field agenda's and politic's,along with Hodgie as manager,I dont see a great future.

44 minutes ago, TruroPostie said:

Interesting to note that a significant number of supposed Truro supporters decided to go and watch rivals in an FA Cup match than support their own team.

That's loyalty, that is.

TISA's Mini Bus is off the road,having its MOT.

So members made their own arrangement's to travel to Hemel.I do believe one even travelled on the Official Supporters Club ,bus.

Yes and you are right,some decided to watch Tavistock v Taunton, to see several old TCFC players and friends.

But TISA where not the only Truro Supporters group ,represented at that game.

Personally Im only loyal to good people.

Plus you must remember,TISA IS A INDEPENDENT SUPPORTERS GROUP. Their members watch different football clubs all over Britain and Europe.

We are FOOTBALL fans.

Also you cant really give supporters grief for loyalty.when the Chairman dont attend any away games,at all.

Where is his loyalty.?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Mini bus off the road for an MOT?

Funny, I thought there were a number of places in Truro and nearby that you can hire a minibus for the day. They must have all closed. 

Still,  Tavistock & Taunton begin with T don't they?

By the way, 'YOUR' team  won 2-1 at Hemel Hempstead.

Loyalty?  Wouldn't want TISA in the trenches would you?

TISA- Always There, oh unless  there is a decent match on somewhere else.

8 hours ago, TruroPostie said:

Interesting to note that a significant number of supposed Truro supporters decided to go and watch rivals in an FA Cup match than support their own team.

That's loyalty, that is.

If you want loyalty get a puppy.  But there are still a few of them running the Truro Chairman's Supports Club I think? Although those that haven't been sacked (again) are 'resigning' in numbers I hear. What are you doing on TCFC away games now that Torquay don't want you?

I personally admit to being at Tavistock v Taunton on Saturday - Owing to personal circumstances I could not get to the H.H. game.I chose to see this game because I thought it was an interesting one - several ex Truro players on display, especially for Taunton.

Does that make me dis-loyal To Truro ? - I don't think so - as I said circumstances dictated that I could only spare half a day to watch football, rather than a full one.Although I'm personally  not a member of TISA, I agree with SS - we are all football fans - as was mentioned, even our Chairman has not attended many away games in the past 12 month's or so - OK, fair enough, he probably has his genuine reasons for not attending, but so do we - TISA had mini-bus problems, but, like me, they attend many away games - I was at Concorde and Chelmsford, so how anyone can say we are not loyal to the club by "supporting our own team" just because we chose to take in another game is beyond me .

I know of some superb supporters who genuinely cannot watch their club away because of genuine reasons, not least of which is often time and finance with each away trip costing on average about £50.

Incidentally it's a shame we never got Jack Crago for various reasons - imho he looks a cracking player.

That's s all very well, but the visit to Tavistock v Taunton was an 'official' ( if there can be such a thing ) TISA day out.  Incredible when the team they purport to support are playing on the same day!  I quite understand individuals going to watch another team,  but TISA going en masse to watch another club play is disgraceful.

TISA - Tavistock/Taunton Independent Supporters Association.  'Sometime There - depends which other teams are playing'.

3 minutes ago, TruroPostie said:

That's s all very well, but the visit to Tavistock v Taunton was an 'official' ( if there can be such a thing ) TISA day out.  Incredible when the team they purport to support are playing on the same day!  I quite understand individuals going to watch another team,  but TISA going en masse to watch another club play is disgraceful.

TISA - Tavistock/Taunton Independent Supporters Association.  'Sometime There - depends which other teams are playing'.

'Offical' TISA day out ? - No, I don't think so - As is their prerogative  just a few decided to attend another match - that's all. As far as I saw they were not there 'en masse'.

7 minutes ago, TruroPostie said:

Is it as 'disgraceful' as getting hospitality at Torquay and providing them consultant services whilst 'pretending to be a football chairman' at Truro City. Not sure if that is disgraceful or just duplicitous .

1 hour ago, TruroPostie said:

Mini bus off the road for an MOT?

Funny, I thought there were a number of places in Truro and nearby that you can hire a minibus for the day. They must have all closed. 

Still,  Tavistock & Taunton begin with T don't they?

By the way, 'YOUR' team  won 2-1 at Hemel Hempstead.

Loyalty?  Wouldn't want TISA in the trenches would you?

TISA- Always There, oh unless  there is a decent match on somewhere else.

Says the Chairman,who is NEVER there.

Cant you read.???????????

TISA made other arrangements,to get to Hemel.

Dont worry.I would want TISA with me when the going gets tough.Been proved before,has'nt it.?

Glad you think we chose a decent match.

Anyway must stop ,on me way to the Viridor,to see a decent match.

35 minutes ago, TruroPostie said:

And how many TISA members went to Tavistock,en masse.????????????

Well I can tell you.I was ONE.,of them.

Same old story with you.

30 minutes ago, Voltaire the 2nd said:

'Offical' TISA day out ? - No, I don't think so - As is their prerogative  just a few decided to attend another match - that's all. As far as I saw they were not there 'en masse'.

Thank you.

Of course you would know.

You were there.

Nice to have a little chat.

Despite how hard some people try to cause problems,TISA and a lot of the Official Supporters Club,do get on.

12 hours ago, TruroPostie said:

That's loyalty, that is.

I've always been under the impression you don't want them anywhere near the ground.....something changed (?)

G R E A T CITY RESULT TONIGHT
Havant and Waterlooville 1 Truro City 2 WOWEEEE It's Keats and Cooke.

Havant pressing for the winner to go top of the league but a brilliant effort by the lads drop them to 5th Truro 7th only 4 points from top spot.

Truro City's support made themselves heard on the radio commentary well done.

I would like to have gone but no way  home after.