Ipswich v Portsmouth

Wolves v Cambridge

Barnsley v Blackpool

Chelsea v QPR

Stoke v Newcastle

Swindon v Burton Albion/Barnet

Norwich v Bury

Guest Bushranger

typical,qpr been skint for years ,now we have some of the richest owners in football and we get a bumper pay day with a cup game at local rivals chelshit!!Will probably get beat but i will say there is alot of rangers fans who be making the most of this visit,if you know what i mean.

Guest danny-efc-pafc

well it could be a good thing they get hull, it could start off another cup run again then play bigger teams as they go through the rounds hopefully lol

Interesting point about the Wales FA Cup I dug out

Since 1995, only clubs playing in the Welsh football league system have been allowed to enter the Welsh Cup. This rule excludes the 6 Welsh clubs who play in the English football league system: Cardiff City, Swansea City, Wrexham (the last English-oriented winner in 1995), Merthyr Tydfil, Newport County and Colwyn Bay.

Are you saying that ALL the Cornish clubs should be debarred from playing in the English FA Cup. After all Cornwall is in England and Wales is Wales and as the above states you have to be in the Welsh football league system to enter the Welsh Cup. I'm not exactly sure where you are going with this one.

I have heard about this! Don't know any more details i'm afraid, can anyone shine any light on the subject or is it just the Daily Star doing what it does best?! I watched the draw and all seemed fine to me apart from the numerous all prem and all championship ties! Hull will be a tough match, but at least we got a home draw and i fancy us against anyone on our own turf. COME ON YOU GREENS!

Guest Peppermint

Complete shambles and the draw should be done again but what can you expect from the FA. A bunch of inept idiots who cannot even find a competent manager and have a shifty ex player who cannot read a simple number. Does not reflect very well on Trevor Brooking either.

Guest Peppermint

Quite correct iamthebest. It was a ex Arsenal player as well. Wonder how much he was paid to draw out a few balls and he could not even get that correct. Surely thare should have been people checking the draw was done properly - perhaps there was and the useless FA tried to cover it up.

The draw was correct just Mr nelson who got it wrong. All the FA has to do is change Manchester United for Middlesborough and everything would be fine

Revised draw would be

Aston Villa v Middlesborough

Bristol City v Manchester United

Seems fair to me.

No mention of the this on the FA web site. Seems they were quick to make the Aston Villa v Manhester United tie the TV tie of the round.

I suppose the FA think everyone is blind and that there was no cheating. Whatever next