Cornwall Football Forum

Cornwall Junior Cup

No one will want to play at st keverne, there are a few good teams still left in and some cracking games to be had soccer follower. we were poor down there this week and i personally had a bad game to which I held my hands up at half-time, but to beat these teams your whole squad have to be switched on! good luck anyway mate

Guest Clancy Von-Heffenburger

yeah but st keverne can be as vunerable like the rest of us. mawnan beat them after extra time when having only 9 men in normal time. its anybodys- just who wants it the most!!!!

Don't forget Portreath we went down to mawnan last year with a weakened side due to injuries and pushed them all the way and they went onto win it. We are still unbeaten in all competitions and we also have agood mix of youngsters and experienced players as well as a tight defence and great strike force. Watch this space Jake, spenny and others.

Guest geachy1

what wrong with threemilestone neil they are are very gud team

i wud also like 2 say its a tuff call on who will win the cup i wont right off any 1 espesccally portreath played them and there gud they aint top of the mining league and unbeatun 4 nothing

Always better to be a has been than a never was Mr Ansell I think your manager knows different than you. You need a big heart not just fancy feet to be successful . Portreath and Mawnan do have the advantage of having players that have already been in the easter monday final. but anyone of 5 that could take it. for many seasons it is not always the best side that wins but the most determined!

Hey darren, if you look back i tipped portreath to be in the last four and then its anyones. I still think you probably dont get tested week in week out in mining 1 than we, mawnan etc do in fal/helston 1. Wendron bottom of league beat mawnan and pushed us all the way last week. Do you get that?? Still think it would take a brave man to bet outside the winner of mawnan/chacewater tie or St Kev.

sup darren u ok m8 yeh 4gt all bout u lot u gt sum very good players and are darkhorses no1 really head n shoulders above ne1 to be honest,neil dnt listen 2 him ur only 23 so hw the fuk cn u compete with a 50yr old in the medal department fuk me he will be gettin a letter from the queen soon,jus ignore him m8 newy m8 "EVEN THE BLIND SQUIRRELL FINDS THE OCCASIONALL ACCORN"jus rememba dat m8 lol

if u look back to the original tipsters in october i tipped mawnan portreath troon and the winners of fal athvst.keverne to be in the last 4. obvouisly i had no control over who drew who but theyve been kept apart as luck would have it and are still on course for the area semis. i still feel the eventual winners will be portreath. overall winners definately from the west. it will open the div1s of each respective league up though as teams prioritize you will have to go back a few years to find a team that won the j-cup and league double!

eh m8 i know you wont be taking anything for granted remember when you were beating everyone before you at holmans a few year back and then came constantine(div2 at time) my team caused a helluva shock for many a year!. on a lighter note it was good to meet up again with graham jewell at holmans again today the old warhorse still playing and enjoying his footy an inspiration to us all still playing at 72 i jest!!