Cornwall Football Forum

JULY FRIENDLIES!?!

Fed up already!! Anyone else pining for a bit of local football? If there are any friendlies from Saturday onwards (as its July 1st on Sat) could they post them on here for any other like minded person that would rather watch a good old honest local game than overpaid millionaires rolling around in agony then sprinting 50 yards 30 seconds later on the telly!!! Most appreciated thank You! ⚽️?

1 hour ago, kevin richards said:

GODOLPHIN ATLANTIC PRE SEASON FRIENDLIES............

TUESDAY 11th JULY  EXETER UNDER 18s, HOME

TUESDAY 18TH JULY  WENDRON, HOME

SATURDAY 22nd JULY PERRANPORTH, AWAY

SATURDAY 29th JULY  MOUSEHOLE.  HOME

SUNDAY 6th AUGUST  LARKHALL TOWN, HOME

Any kick off times Kevin? Is there not a Brian Biggin tournament this season?

48 minutes ago, kevin richards said:

id suggest you speak with someone from Newquay, they may be able to enlighten you  !!!

Oh!

49 minutes ago, kevin richards said:

I will put up ko times as soon as I know them

Thanks Kev. Perhaps when you know them, could you add them to the other Pre Season Friendly thread at the top of this sub-forum. Cheers 

Brian Biggin Tournament: there is no tournament this season as Sandra's decision. 

The cup will still be awarded each season to the winner of the first fixture between Newquay & Godolphin each season with a charitable donation made each season from that fixture.

A great pre-season Tournament to have been part of with lots of money raised over the season's for inspiring charities. 

With regard to pre-season friendlies information - I've now placed a sub-forum thread attached to the announcements forum.

Any club that has games coming up that aren't on there - please list them on there and I will then copy and paste under the individual respective date.