Cornwall Football Forum

How to enter Sunday league team

Hi Fish, this is the website for the Cornwall Combined Sunday League.

http://full-time.thefa.com/Index.do?league=75095910 

As you can see, last season there were three divisions, seperated into East, West and Central. The teams in each division played each other twice. Once those divisions were decided, the top 4 teams across each division went into a division together, then the next 4 into another division, whilst the bottom teams then went into a division. They then play each other like before. There are a couple of cups as well so plenty to play for all season.

As far as I know the AGM has not been held yet so there could still be time to enter a team. If you PM me some details I will put you in touch with the league secretary and he can give you some more information. As far as I know Mullion have witdhrawn as they never turned up, and Bodmin have possibly pulled out too. Four Lanes are entering a side and more teams are always welcome, league is quite competetive and also good for young lads to come through too, we at Wendron try to use it for giving game time to those who want more if they dont get much on a Saturday.

Couldn't speak highly enough of the community spirit in Sunday League. Had such a blast last year, and it's much more competitive than it is given credit for. You'll still be able to enter a team, we haven't gone through league affiliation yet. Any questions give me or Scouse a shout.