Cornwall Football Forum

Holmans SC Pre Season Begins

riggins74

Pre-season training starts at Blaythorne, a week on Wednesday (5th July) at 6.15pm.
Several new first team potential players expected and a whole new squad to complement last season's reserves.
If you know players with the right ability, who are looking to move clubs, please bring them along.

Both teams have new management in place. Graham Ivey and Jeremy Paul will be looking after 1st team affairs and Franco Lovelock will be managing the Reserves. The club is heading into a new direction and Era. Really exciting times, so why not pop down and have a session with some really good football coaches. 

18 hours ago, riggins74 said:

Pre-season training starts at Blaythorne, a week on Wednesday (5th July) at 6.15pm.
Several new first team potential players expected and a whole new squad to complement last season's reserves.
If you know players with the right ability, who are looking to move clubs, please bring them along.

Both teams have new management in place. Graham Ivey and Jeremy Paul will be looking after 1st team affairs and Franco Lovelock will be managing the Reserves. The club is heading into a new direction and Era. Really exciting times, so why not pop down and have a session with some really good football coaches. 

What happened to Anthony Reynolds? Unless I've missed something I haven't seen anything to suggest he had left the club and the reason(s) behind it.

3 hours ago, riggins74 said:

Thanks for your concerns much appreciated :). No major story just don't have the time at present that requires to manage a football club. I will be helping out if/when required.

Didn't realise this was you Anthony. It's good to see you'll help them out if/when you are required. It shows that, even if they are few and far between, that you have that commitment and dedication to a club.