Cornwall Football Forum

Hayle vets v Downderry

Hayle vintage brew 5-0 Downderry

Hayle goals by Rappo (3) A Trathen (1) L Murry (1)

The first half was quite an even game the diffrance between both teams was the finnishing had Rappo and Trath been on the opposite side they would at least been level at half time we scored our chances they missed theres 2-0 to us at half time.

The seccond half we got on top and controlled the game playing some good football along the way and Rappo completed his hattrick again dont know where he keeps all them match balls, another win and we got the league in bag nobody can catch us Dougie says ? is it true maybe?. :drink::drink::drink: :drink:

thanks weeman,wish i did get all the hat-trick balls,be rich!!! well maybe not rich,just better off!?we played some lovely stuff again.think we need one more win to make sure of the league though!dougies maths aint the best!!all 5 goals were decent.its a good league this year.hope we get to play a county game this year?some good players to chose from all the teams.dont forget to get your money on 0-0 at old trafford tomorrow night. always a shocker when im there mate!! my games watched this season:celtic 0 kilmarnock 0,st.mirren 0 motherwell 1,(missed the 3rd minute goal!in the bog!!)man.utd 0 reading 0,argyle 1 wolves 1(high scoring for me!)celtic 2 ac milan 1(one off,brilliant night!)due for another 0-0 i think if anyones got a spare couple quid!!!? nice to hear from you tony! bet you dont need your de icer in the mornings for your windscreen!!! hope your still loving cyprus mate.happy xmas!! :D:( :c: