Cornwall Football Forum

St Agnes AFC win County & Regional Award for Best Inclusive Project 2016/17

St Agnes AFC win Regional Award for Best Inclusive Project 2016/17

Following winning the Cornwall FA Award for Best Inclusive Project last week around our Ladies and Girls section St Agnes AFC were then nominated to the Regional judging panel and i have heard today that we won the Regional Award for the Best Inclusive Project 2016/17 a really important achievement.

The club will now be representing the South West and West Midlands at National Judging on June 20th 2017.

Richard Pallot from Cornwall FA commented, "We are extremely proud to have a club make it through to the National selection panel as The Best Inclusive Project was a really strong category with a lot of focus from CFA’s this year, so to be selected is an incredible achievement. Well done to all at the club for flying the flag for Cornwall."

I am so pleased and excited that our female section ladies and girls has been recognised in this way! It's a tremendous accolade for St Agnes AFC and i want to share a huge thank you and well done to all our wonderful players, inspiring coaches, supportive parents, sponsors and everyone who has helped us along the way!

Amazing!