Cornwall Football Forum

Senior Cup Draw

The Devon Premier Cup draw was made early this morning live on BBC Radio Devon.

yes well the devon F.A are in this century not the last like the cornwall F.A :angry:

Guest Man on the Post

If it ever takes place, the balls for the first radio draw should be pulled out by Deacs and Tom Trust. However just think of the stick Radio Cornwall would take if anything went wrong. Imagine being halfway through the draw and Dave’s balls end up all over the floor. :D :yahoo:

Guest Sport Lover

I thread similar to this happens every year and every round regarding the Senior Cup draw bit nothing changes.

I believe the only way to change things is go down the official route. Get your club to put in proposals, get it seconded and then on the CCFA agenda if thats the right forum.

I cant seem why a statement cant be realised stating the exact time and place of the draw and who its done by, this would stop the gossipers.

Do we honestly believe that the draw is fixed. Get real guys this crops up every year and is nonsense. I'm sure they are going to sit around in their little groups deciding who wants to play who. The only fault with the CCFA is that the draw isn't held live on radio. But is that really a problem if as Dave Deacon says we get the details that night.

I must admit it would be better if the draw was made on a Monday or at a ground live after one of the ties. Then every newspaper will be able to carry the draw. The only newspapers who will be able to run the draw is the Plymouth Herald, WMN and the INDY. Because it is to late for the Cornishman, West Briton, Cornish Guardian and Cornish Times. Perhaps clubs could ask to change the date

Guest crosser

its been posted in main discussion but just in case you missed it

Hayle V St Austell

Launceston V Foxhole / Newquay

Liskeard Athletic V Bodmin Town

Penzance V Falmouth / Camelford

Saltash V Lanreath

St Blazey V Mousehole

Truro V Porthleven

Wadebridge V Torpoint