Cornwall Football Forum

John rundle new st blazey 1st team manager

Guest Stephen wearne'weazle'

Guest Stephen wearne'weazle'

Wwell done on john rundle promoted from 2nd team to new 1st team manager at st blazey good luck for new season 

Sounds conflicting David, he either is or he isn't! I heard whispers down the club on the weekend at snooker practice there had been lack of interest & their thinking of promoting John was to enable they could field a team next season ( just promote the reserves) as most of the current squad  are Plymouth based & do not want to travel down to St.Blazey being in the West division to help the club get them out of the mess the players got them in to in the first place being relegated! Got to feel for the supporters, hope some players  remain loyal to the club to repay the supporters for their support, the fans have had an extremely hard season. Although the reasoning for promoting Andrew Rundle ( if confirmed) is questionable just to be able to raise a team

15 minutes ago, leedsunited said:

Sounds conflicting David, he either is or he isn't!

No - for now! Could they perhaps be looking at other options before a final decision and subsequent announcement is released by the club.

With so much focus on "fake news" these days, I'm just trying to ensure this highly respected and informative forum does not become a victim as well! :)

23 hours ago, Dave Deacon said:

No - for now! Could they perhaps be looking at other options before a final decision and subsequent announcement is released by the club.

With so much focus on "fake news" these days, I'm just trying to ensure this highly respected and informative forum does not become a victim as well! :)

Interested to see that they have now got a new "business plan" and are still looking for Manager.

St Blazey has gone down hill the past few season. Not just the team but the set up is all run down now. Are St Blazey going to be able to put out 2 team that can compete next year? I can see the 2nd team possibly having to fold. I heard rumors that Stephen Wearne himself was offered the job. Maybe he would be just the person, strong character to sort things and attract players in. Hes a through and through Blazey man.

One thing for sure is they need a big change of luck for next season and the div 1 is a very hard league to get out of.

Good Luck to them.