Cornwall Football Forum

Truro City in the gutter.

1 hour ago, Mikeyburnsey said:

I And where have you got average attendance of 400?? 

You'll have to tell the Vanarama website that they've got it wrong and give them the correct figure.

1 hour ago, somersetspur said:

WRONG.As usual.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

as usual

4 hours ago, ledleystheking said:

Truro city play at the highest standard any team in cornwall has ever attained .perhapsif we all got behind them instead of moaning and whinging ,they could go even higher . As a lover of football I'm proud to see the city where I live have a team playing at this level 

They play at the highest standard...yes - but what a standard they set. Laughable.

Would make a very good farce if put on the stage. 

Got to the highest standard - how (?) Yep - we all know how.

By getting promoted from the South Western League, the Western League, southern league div 1 south and west, and southern league Premier div.  ???? Penryn should try it sometime Older. By the way you could do with some new nets at Kernick Road last time I was there, they're rubbish compared to that lovely first set you had from Germany years ago!!!   ?

Our words do not hide the truth 0-4, 2-3, 1-2, 0-2, 3-5, 0-2, 0-4 ,0-5, 0-2, 2-4, 1-5  we lost the last 11 away

-  2017/8 has to be better after 0-4, 2-3, 1-2, 0-2, 3-5, 0-2, 0-4 ,0-5, 0-2, 2-4, 1-5 - but will 2017/8 be better

One consolation, we gave Forest Green Rovers a scare and now they have progressed to the final at Wembley of Non Leagues Trophy showpiece, as such what went wrong, it is easy to blame the players but who is in place to make them tick, countdown time for those responsible for team affairs to stand up to be counted, 

12 hours ago, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

They play at the highest standard...yes - but what a standard they set. Laughable.

Would make a very good farce if put on the stage. 

Got to the highest standard - how (?) Yep - we all know how.

Hope you are going to get that repeat mode button replaced before the beginning of next season Older, unfortunately you cannot change the course of history boy, all I wish to add is that we are still Cornwall's premier club still playing at TREYEW ROAD and don't forge there was the small matter of winning at WEMLEY STADIUM. Enjoy your summer watching St Gluvias CC.

3 hours ago, MOUNTAINEER said:

Our words do not hide the truth 0-4, 2-3, 1-2, 0-2, 3-5, 0-2, 0-4 ,0-5, 0-2, 2-4, 1-5  we lost the last 11 away

-  2017/8 has to be better after 0-4, 2-3, 1-2, 0-2, 3-5, 0-2, 0-4 ,0-5, 0-2, 2-4, 1-5 - but will 2017/8 be better

One consolation, we gave Forest Green Rovers a scare and now they have progressed to the final at Wembley of Non Leagues Trophy showpiece, as such what went wrong, it is easy to blame the players but who is in place to make them tick, countdown time for those responsible for team affairs to stand up to be counted, 

If there is a change of manager, Truro are in the fortunate position of there being so many experts  on this forum capable of doing the job. Mind you it would mean them having to leave the comfort of their armchairs! 

13 minutes ago, St Darren said:

Of the average "400". How many are fans and how many are spectators. How many will be there when the club drops a few divisions in a few years which will inevitably happen. 

Who should the the club listen to? The fans or the spectators? 

Name some clubs whose attendances have not fallen when they've dropped a few leagues.

Fans of all sides want their club to spend, spend, spend. Clubs should live with in their means and put some aside for a rainy day. As I said before fans always want their clubs to spend loads of other peoples money.

Fans also want the truth, not broken promises. Let me ask you Goldeneye was you at the ground when PM was on stage promoting SilverBow, had a little model and plans drawings & if I remember right the company funding it, he was begging for questions now if ask him you get called rude (I Know because he phoned me and did so)

He stated that the club would not leave Treyew Road until the ground was built had some sort of clause that stated the club would be safe.-_-

The saga of nearly every month an Update of progress (LACK) Work will Start Jan, Feb March then not at all:SM_carton:

http://www.evostikleaguesouthern.co.uk/match-info/attendance-tables If you ignore  attendance of the big teams Truro would be lucky to get 300 then if dropped 2 leagues then 250-200.:angry2:

9 hours ago, Goldeneye said:

If there is a change of manager, Truro are in the fortunate position of there being so many experts  on this forum capable of doing the job. Mind you it would mean them having to leave the comfort of their armchairs! 

You are full of 

I do not watch football from a armchair,and have travelled hundreds of miles following Tottenham and Truro,this season and every other season.

So I do, know my football,and I also know when a football club aint being run right,and I have previously managed a Truro side a few years ago.

But I would'nt manage Truro now,with Masters in charge.I think I would be lucky to last a week.

If I were you,get some facts ,before you start slagging people,off.

7 hours ago, Goldeneye said:

Name some clubs whose attendances have not fallen when they've dropped a few leagues.

Fans of all sides want their club to spend, spend, spend. Clubs should live with in their means and put some aside for a rainy day. As I said before fans always want their clubs to spend loads of other peoples money.

Salisbury.

Hereford.

To name two.

3 hours ago, Mikeyburnsey said:

Fans also want the truth, not broken promises. Let me ask you Goldeneye was you at the ground when PM was on stage promoting SilverBow, had a little model and plans drawings & if I remember right the company funding it, he was begging for questions now if ask him you get called rude (I Know because he phoned me and did so)

He stated that the club would not leave Treyew Road until the ground was built had some sort of clause that stated the club would be safe.-_-

The saga of nearly every month an Update of progress (LACK) Work will Start Jan, Feb March then not at all:SM_carton:

http://www.evostikleaguesouthern.co.uk/match-info/attendance-tables If you ignore  attendance of the big teams Truro would be lucky to get 300 then if dropped 2 leagues then 250-200.:angry2:

Apparently now ,Masters is even blocking ex players,parents,from his social media sites.

22 hours ago, Sticker Forever said:

By getting promoted from the South Western League, the Western League, southern league div 1 south and west, and southern league Premier div.  ???? Penryn should try it sometime Older. By the way you could do with some new nets at Kernick Road last time I was there, they're rubbish compared to that lovely first set you had from Germany years ago!!!   ?

Try what (?) Run up millions in debt, lose our ground ....and have everyone laughing at us.

No thanks  ...nets are nets - that's all. :wacko:

9 hours ago, Rayvon said:

Hope you are going to get that repeat mode button replaced before the beginning of next season Older, unfortunately you cannot change the course of history boy, all I wish to add is that we are still Cornwall's premier club still playing at TREYEW ROAD and don't forge there was the small matter of winning at WEMLEY STADIUM. Enjoy your summer watching St Gluvias CC.

Change the course of history ..lmfao .....you don't have a ground or a pot to pee in - some history.

I'll pass on that sort of history thanks.

Cricket Pffttt - stupid game.

8 hours ago, Goldeneye said:

Oh ye of little faith, if I enjoyed the comfort of my armchair I wouldn't travel the country as much as I do following Truro City unlike our Chairman who is conspicuous by his absence, If my experience was gained by only watching Truro Ciity in the last season or so my knowledge may be negligible but in the past couple of years I have had the pleasure watching football in Germany - Slovenia (2 visits) - Spain - Lithuania - San Marino - Republic of Ireland, -  Italy, -  France (4 visits) - Portugal add to that 25 of the last 30 England games, we then have English Premiership games and the European Champions League. It grieves me to say your respect for the supporters exercising their right to post on these forums borders on ignorance, as somersetspur says we do know a bit about football, unlike those who coming into the game late in life think they know it all.

For the record, I am already booked up for the Scotland and Malta away World Cup Qualifiers and another visit to France in between, tactics vary so despite my fading years there is still a lot to learn but knowledge was not the requirement to see action was needed tactically when things were not working out to get results and football is just that, it is a results game.

2 hours ago, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

Try what (?) Run up millions in debt, lose our ground ....and have everyone laughing at us.

No thanks  ...nets are nets - that's all. :wacko:

Change the course of history ..lmfao .....you don't have a ground or a pot to pee in - some history.

I'll pass on that sort of history thanks.

Cricket Pffttt - stupid game.

As long as your happy being a tadpole in the Penryn river I have not got a problem with that Older. As for running down the team that you support I have too much respect to even think about it. You keep knocking Truro City if thats all all you got to do in life boy but don't expect me to back down. Come on you Red & Blacks.  :c:

7 hours ago, Rayvon said:

As long as your happy being a tadpole in the Penryn river I have not got a problem with that Older. As for running down the team that you support I have too much respect to even think about it. You keep knocking Truro City if thats all all you got to do in life boy but don't expect me to back down. Come on you Red & Blacks.  :c:

Merely commenting on the farce that TCFC has become.

Don't know if you noticed...but you play in white now, and are called "the tigers" lmfao again.

7 hours ago, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

Merely commenting on the farce that TCFC has become.

Don't know if you noticed...but you play in white now, and are called "the tigers" lmfao again.

Don't care what colour they wear now Older but I still wear my Red and Black as do all the Tisa boys and girls as do all the other real supporters. I suppose next you are going to say Cardiff play in Red but call themselfs the Bluebirds. Just for you information Truro City now call themselves "the white tigers"

1 hour ago, Rayvon said:

Don't care what colour they wear now Older but I still wear my Red and Black as do all the Tisa boys and girls as do all the other real supporters. I suppose next you are going to say Cardiff play in Red but call themselfs the Bluebirds. Just for you information Truro City now call themselves "the white tigers"

Just thought of a new tv programme featuring older riding around truro in rayvons taxi .it would be hilarious just like Peter Kay's car share ! ????

4 hours ago, Goldeneye said:

I note that nobody, with the exception of older, has agreed that football clubs should live within their means and not rely on being bankrolled by someone.

I would quite happily follow TCFC at a lower level to exsist on a sound financial platform.

But Im afraid that would fail to serve,the whole purpose of the exercise.

Truro City are more of an asset to the owners,playing in Conference South or higher,than 3-4 leagues ,lower.

Buisness men not football men,hence we are in the situation we are,with the owner's running up debt,as the previous accounts have shown.

1 hour ago, somersetspur said:

I would quite happily follow TCFC at a lower level to exsist on a sound financial platform.

But Im afraid that would fail to serve,the whole purpose of the exercise.

Truro City are more of an asset to the owners,playing in Conference South or higher,than 3-4 leagues ,lower.

Buisness men not football men,hence we are in the situation we are,with the owner's running up debt,as the previous accounts have shown.

If the club had lived within it's means 15 years ago, there would have been no need for Heaney or Masters. 

1 hour ago, Goldeneye said:

If the club had lived within it's means 15 years ago, there would have been no need for Heaney or Masters. 

Heaven.

What a wonderful thought.

Just now, somersetspur said:

Heaven.

What a wonderful thought.

Truro City still playing at their home,Treyew Road.

Trustee's not giving the ground up.

Real football people running the Club.

A reserve team. A youth system being run.A social Club open every night for the community to use.

Almost sound 's like a proper football club.

With the thread title being,Truro City in the gutter.

I thought this would  be the ideal place to bring up this subject.

This Saturday May 13th,is the 10th Anniversary of that historic day at Wembley when Truro City beat Totton,to win the F.A.Vase.

Truro City Football Club,and their famous Official Supporters Club,have decided ,to do NOTHING to celebrate this event.

Instead it has been left to Truro City legend Jake Ash to organise a get together of that F.A.Vase squad and supporters,and celebrate the famous day.

TRURO CITY YOUR A DISGRACE.