Cornwall Football Forum

Combo Results

Guest Chris B

Guest Helston Patriot

I'm in portsmouth with no internet last week so its hard to post!!!! Back to losing ways i see. Good to see last weeks blip for st day has gone! :clapper:

Not going to be usig this site much anymore as its not much...... bye for now

st days no.1 you obviously have no clue about football if you thought a draw would have been a fair result!!! we had the lions share of the possesion and created about 15/20 chances! i think adie & gribbs had one chance a piece in the first half and adie took his chance well in the second half,other than that you didn't trouble our goalie once! as for the ref he let the game flow nicely,and both lino's mate were the same! its combo football mate and you have to put up with club linesman! maybe helston patriot ain't the child after all! ;) ;)

ows it goin neil u ok. Just to let u boys know we got our christmas session after our game on the 8th your more than welcome to stay after for a few large beverages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

not too sure you had the lions share of possesion, as for your estimate of 15/20 chances, it was more like 8 i only had to make 4 or 5 saves in the game. i have absolutley no clue about football you're right about that. as for the lino i never mentioned which one, but we both made a comment about it as we chatted wallking out of the changing rooms for the second half!!. would like to wish you all the best for the rest of the season mate no hard feelings.

:drink:

Perranporth 2-2 Hayle res Withers (1) Wade (1)

It was a very hard game with both teams making chances the weather was grim and perran not to happy about some refs desicions but i have to say some of the abuse he was getting from side line was awfull and i can understand why some of them give it up he did make a couple mistakes but nobody deserves the rubbish verbal abuse which was intimidating and Perran should stamp it out or no ref will go down there.

I thought we deserved to come away with a draw, and both teams had chances to win the game with both goalkeepers making great saves during the game.

We were under lot of pressure last ten mins and glad to hear the fulltime whistle, and come away with a point. :D:D :D

Ok stop picking on Perranporth. I know they get a bit gobby on the sidelines but there are hell of alot worse places to go. And i can think of alot of places where the supporters are more clueless and more nasty to the ref and lineo's. I think on sat everyone was cold and wet and just seemed alot more verbal then the Hayle supporters. Seems in football if you go to watch you have to sit there with a cup of tea, clap politley, and say "Jolly good show chaps", if you don't people complain.

Well done to Hayle on sat they deserved the point :clapper: :drink:

I'm biased obviously but I challenge ANY players/supporters to react differently under the circumstances. The Ref made a point of coming to the changing room before the game and telling the players he would be playing the advantage in all cases. Our player was fouled just outside the box, the advantage was played and we scored. As soon as the ball crossed the line the Ref blew up and took play back to the outside of the box and gave a free kick. Understandably our supporters (who had been stood in the p*****g down rain and force 9 gale for the best part of an hour at that point) were a bit peeved and voiced their opinions at the Ref.

Of all the fouls committed in our lovely game there is none worse than the inconsistency of Referrees (no offence Anita) :(

Anita Im not picking on Perranporth i was comenting on Saturday, the Perran managment were not resposnable for what was said, and I am no angel when it comes to voicing my opinion at refs and linos, but there is a line to draw between banter and abuse, and they were well out of order i am not tarnishing everybody at Perranporth with the same brush, we cant play without refs!.

HP, it's a bit disrespectful slagging off St Day. After your bitching of the ref you had against aggie last week perhaps you should be more careful, not sure this sort of thing will please Winno very much. As he has said to me in the past he wishes his players would just concentrate on playing football and not getting under the skin of other teams.

thats funny anita you usually jump allover anyone that moans about officials obviously its different when its at your club

I do when they name, shame or call them cheats. And shouting at a ref during a game for what people thinks a mistake is a lot different to coming on here and slatting the ref.

Also if i remember rightly you where telling kids to have no respect for refs and officals tut tut that got one of them a yellow card :o See you when we come down there, :drink:

why do the majority of topics on here all turn into slagging matches or abusing people!

everyone goes out to play on a saturday to enjoy themselves and have a kick about with their mates, if a team doesnt win then other people get the blame!!

get over it all, its in the past, cant change it so stop moaning!!

I officiated at Perranporth in my first season of refereeing and was abused by the home players and spectators, and it really was a game of little incident...but Perranporth lost 7 - 1!!

There not alone in giving refs a hard time, but in my experience Perranporth is one of the toughest places to referee!

But hav'nt been there this season so maybe their more welcoming now??

Guest Helston Patriot

Jonah it was a joke but as you dont know me you wouldn't of known it was a joke. Next time i'll just send Bob a PM so people wont get the wrong idea.

Goodluck to Stday for the rest of the season :c:

But hav'nt been there this season so maybe their more welcoming now??

We're most welcoming Gorgie. One of the worst players for barracking the ref chose to leave and now the attitude from the team is much better now (apart from when the Ref's blatantly going against what he himself has said like on Saturday). Let us know when you're down our way and we'll put the red carpet out for you :thumbsup: