Cornwall Football Forum

Newquay vs Falmouth Town

Up to watch Newquay play tonight better get the thermals out its freezing had hail rain and sleet so far this morning sun out now . At Least Newquay are safe now and got nothing to worry about now i got a feeling Newquay could win tonight going for a 2-1 win hope N ewquay play better than they did at the weekend vs Exmouth , Newquay will have to be good to beat Ryan Barnes hes a good goalie  my son use to play in the same team as him at Perranporth and you could see he was going to be a good goalkeeper then Wrap up warm tonight me ansoms and enjoy the game

Afternoon 100% be good to see you there tonight! Should have a few players back I hope after having 10 out against a good Exmouth side wasn't great!! But got to thank the 5 second team players for stepping in! Glad we are safe and can start to look forward to next season!! With a lot of changes!! Looking forward to tonight's game against a good Falmouth side!! ?

Can see Newquay winning this 3-1 tonight, to end their season on a slight high. Might venture down to have a look, think in the 6 visits to Mt.Wise this season I have seen Newquay concede 34 goals, so be nice to see them get a win. Good to see Danny 'Hitman' O hagan still positive as well :thumbsup:

Pretty warm here in Cyprus 100%!!! 23c today by the pool, just nice and comfy, not too hot!! Shame to hear bout those hailstones at home!!!  ?  Good luck to DannyO and the boys tonight between my two favourite clubs!! A no pressure game now! Hope Blazey return to their former glories in the not too decent future, great old club. Someone will awake the sleeping giant soon no doubt! Sky Sports and wi-fi in our room so can keep abreast of all things football especially Cornish football in the evenings!! ? Like drugs ain't it! Managed to find a Cyprus Cup semi-final 1st leg tomorrow night 6pm ko, Apollon Limassol v Anorthosis. Stadium only 15 minutes up the motorway in a taxi, be interested to see what the standards like? A few hooligans over here still as well so that could be interesting too! ? Anniversary not until Thursday and 50th birthday Friday so just got to break the news to Rach I'm off football tomorrow night! Think she'll be chuffed. ?  Tavi v Bodmin should be a cracker tomorrow night as well. ?  Better go, 2 hours ahead over here, off down the Marina to see the yachts all lit up and have a meal, get some brownie points for the footie tomorrow!!! ??⚽️

2 hours ago, RAPPO said:

Pretty warm here in Cyprus 100%!!! 23c today by the pool, just nice and comfy, not too hot!! Shame to hear bout those hailstones at home!!!  ?  Good luck to DannyO and the boys tonight between my two favourite clubs!! A no pressure game now! Hope Blazey return to their former glories in the not too decent future, great old club. Someone will awake the sleeping giant soon no doubt! Sky Sports and wi-fi in our room so can keep abreast of all things football especially Cornish football in the evenings!! ? Like drugs ain't it! Managed to find a Cyprus Cup semi-final 1st leg tomorrow night 6pm ko, Apollon Limassol v Anorthosis. Stadium only 15 minutes up the motorway in a taxi, be interested to see what the standards like? A few hooligans over here still as well so that could be interesting too! ? Anniversary not until Thursday and 50th birthday Friday so just got to break the news to Rach I'm off football tomorrow night! Think she'll be chuffed. ?  Tavi v Bodmin should be a cracker tomorrow night as well. ?  Better go, 2 hours ahead over here, off down the Marina to see the yachts all lit up and have a meal, get some brownie points for the footie tomorrow!!! ??⚽️

Thanks for the update from Cyprus pal! 

Back from a bitterly cold Mt WISE and this was a very good game in which a draw was a fair result but Newquay did have the chance to win it when Luke Wheldens overhead kick was cleared off th line Newquay where superb tonight and fought for every ball and where unlucky to go behind but then Whelden scored and then went 2-1 up with a free kick by Callum Mc Conie but they couldnt hang on for the win and ex Newquay player Glen Squires equalised for Falmouth .Jordan Annear was harsly booked by the ref when he slipped in the Newquay pen area but the ref said he dived he didnt ref he slipped .My mom goes to Danny O Hagan who was superb in defence and for Falmouth the young lad Ollie Walker who was really good and skillful  . Well thats it Well done Newquay for a great team performance tonight hope it continues next season