Cornwall Football Forum

Tottenham Hotspur

Mangle

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

Like to think so ...my all time hero ....what would he be worth today (?)

A great player and would have played on another 5 or 6 years if he could have given up the booze. You can't be a great player today if you drank as much as the players did back in the 60's and 70's. Players are so much fitter today.

8 hours ago, Goldeneye said:

A great player and would have played on another 5 or 6 years if he could have given up the booze. You can't be a great player today if you drank as much as the players did back in the 60's and 70's. Players are so much fitter today.

LOL ...he used to have a fag at half time as well !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 hours ago, Keith B said:

Brian Clough said of John Robertson, Nottingham Forest's right winger - ''I don't give a toss how much he drinks on a Friday night, I know he'll give me 100% on Saturday afternoon''. Robo used to smoke 60 a day allegedly too. That said, so did Johann Cruyf and what a player he was !

Yeah, I was a smoker in my playing days, just a tad behind those mentioned in ability (!)

But  city are unbeaten and 21 points better off than Spurs the same as Arsenal , both clubs off the pace  and both could be outside the top four come the end of season ,  City are the team to beat , but I must say they are very good to watch and play great football . Unless they have a big melt down  can't see them being caught .   Merry Xmas  to all posters on the non Cornish forum , hope you have a good one  :Santa:

8 minutes ago, stevieb said:

But  city are unbeaten and 21 points better off than Spurs the same as Arsenal , both clubs off the pace  and both could be outside the top four come the end of season ,  City are the team to beat , but I must say they are very good to watch and play great football . Unless they have a big melt down  can't see them being caught .   Merry Xmas  to all posters on the non Cornish forum , hope you have a good one  :Santa:

Already having a good one ...above you gooners :yahoo:

Levy !.....couldn't afford Abramovic's Xmas pudding bill ! That's like asking some poor Tinner to keep all you Rynners in Cidre !:smiley20:

No Doom Bar or Tribute in this part of Dubai ! Shocking !

Chelsea and the Mancs:Santa: in the 2018  Champions League with the mighty Burnley while Spuds and Arse travel to Nicosia and Bari (Barry ?) on Thursday nights in the Midweek Pub Cup, I reckon !  

1 hour ago, isaac rosenberg said:

Levy !.....couldn't afford Abramovic's Xmas pudding bill ! That's like asking some poor Tinner to keep all you Rynners in Cidre !:smiley20:

No Doom Bar or Tribute in this part of Dubai ! Shocking !

Chelsea and the Mancs:Santa: in the 2018  Champions League with the mighty Burnley while Spuds and Arse travel to Nicosia and Bari (Barry ?) on Thursday nights in the Midweek Pub Cup, I reckon !  

Check your stats.

Levy dont own Tottenham.

He is the Chairman of the Club,who are owned by ENIC.

One of many companies owned by Joe Lewis,who could blast that little Russian out the water.

Anyway cant wait until next Xmas,to listen to your verbal crap,again.

Don't need to bother, SS, league table always does the talking, even in the season we arranged the title gift-wrapping for Leicester. "Two-nil and you fluffed it up." Neither Kane nor Poch want a win-nothing career like Shearer for much longer. Spurs rack up the goals against rabbits. Wembley record against anybody who can play is a disaster. 

Chelsea often win things. How about you ? Bring back Gazza, mate. Or maybe Martin Peters.....

18 hours ago, isaac rosenberg said:

Don't need to bother, SS, league table always does the talking, even in the season we arranged the title gift-wrapping for Leicester. "Two-nil and you fluffed it up." Neither Kane nor Poch want a win-nothing career like Shearer for much longer. Spurs rack up the goals against rabbits. Wembley record against anybody who can play is a disaster. 

Chelsea often win things. How about you ? Bring back Gazza, mate. Or maybe Martin Peters.....

You really talk .

Wembley record,against the rabbits.

LIVERPOOL  WON  4-1.

BROUSIA DORTMUND WON 3-1.

REAL MADRID WON 3-1.

ADD MORE RABBITS,FIVE AGAINST STOKE and SOUTHAMPTON.

8 WINS IN OUR LAST 9 GAMES AT WEMBLEY.

If you muppets are going to come on here and have a go at Spurs,for god sake do some research.Because you look a bit stupid.Well ,I suppose that sums it up.

On 12/28/2017 at 11:31, somersetspur said:

You really talk .

Wembley record,against the rabbits.

LIVERPOOL  WON  4-1.

BROUSIA DORTMUND WON 3-1.

REAL MADRID WON 3-1.

ADD MORE RABBITS,FIVE AGAINST STOKE and SOUTHAMPTON.

8 WINS IN OUR LAST 9 GAMES AT WEMBLEY.

If you muppets are going to come on here and have a go at Spurs,for god sake do some research.Because you look a bit stupid.Well ,I suppose that sums it up.

Ok sss  , Middlesex finest , here goes who has won most FA cups ? When was the last league title for spurs ,   when was your last trophy ?  And at present you are just above a under performing Arsenal on goal difference . So that is probably your clubs ambition at present .Arsenal from the board is to make money . So while gooners fans are unhappy you seem to be happy  with your lot .

15 minutes ago, stevieb said:

Ok sss  , Middlesex finest , here goes who has won most FA cups ? When was the last league title for spurs ,   when was your last trophy ?  And at present you are just above a under performing Arsenal on goal difference . So that is probably your clubs ambition at present .Arsenal from the board is to make money . So while gooners fans are unhappy you seem to be happy  with your lot .

Have'nt we been all over this before.

I rest my case.

Try and come up with some thing new,or shall I bore you with the reply that you have all heard before.

YAWN,YAWN,.

Whoops,nearly fell asleep,there.

2 hours ago, somersetspur said:

Have'nt we been all over this before.

I rest my case.

Try and come up with some thing new,or shall I bore you with the reply that you have all heard before.

YAWN,YAWN,.

Whoops,nearly fell asleep,there.

Please don't copy Mangle  ?

2 hours ago, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

If assenhole finished bottom and spurs finished one place above you lot ...I'd still be happy - just.

Now that would be a miracle Older as Arsenal have the record for being in the top flight ?  

Im sure you will all be thrilled to have a preview of my New Years Resolution.

I have decided to have a rest from the social media scene.

Its becoming childish,pathetic,and full of left wing,BBC fuelled clap trap,and anyone who dont agree with that,are labelled all sorts of things.

I have had enough of all the rubbish.

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

18 hours ago, stevieb said:

Please don't copy Mangle  ?

Now that would be a miracle Older as Arsenal have the record for being in the top flight ?  

Miracles do happen Steve ...I reached 65 and THAT is a miracle (!)

6 hours ago, somersetspur said:

Im sure you will all be thrilled to have a preview of my New Years Resolution.

I have decided to have a rest from the social media scene.

Its becoming childish,pathetic,and full of left wing,BBC fuelled clap trap,and anyone who dont agree with that,are labelled all sorts of things.

I have had enough of all the rubbish.

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Happy new year to you SSS ...I'll hold the fort for your return C'MON YOU SPURS.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, somersetspur said:

£££KING AWESOME.

Oh must be a newbie ?  Lol , well your new year resolution lasted then ha ha , ok let's get serious very good result  Two away goals , tie very interesting  , good chance to progress , all in their own hands now ( grrr) .

46 minutes ago, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

I know, I know.....so disappointing.:yahoo:

Yeah you would of thought they could have done better than a draw away from home !  But no trophies won in February :smiley20:

Have to admit at present spurs are a better team than Arsenal , my God that hurts to even think that .:wacko:

10 minutes ago, Goldeneye said:

Means nothing unless spurs win the competition.

How many times did assenhole win it (?)

1 hour ago, stevieb said:

Yeah you would of thought they could have done better than a draw away from home !  But no trophies won in February :smiley20:

Have to admit at present spurs are a better team than Arsenal , my God that hurts to even think that .:wacko:

Pain is a wonderful thing ....had it for enough years - payback.