Cornwall Football Forum

Tottenham Hotspur

Mangle

1 hour ago, Mangle said:

But, what have you won? NOTHING. NOTHING. You have not won a trophy for how may years.........?

You did break a record this season, the record number of straight FA Cup semi final defeats! That is fresh news, and now. Well done.

So congratulations on your trophy less, embarrassing European adventure, record breaking awful year! Enjoy the summer of reliving those great achievements. lol

Here we go.Mangle is back with his Tottenham propaganda rubbish.

He is looking back into Tottenham's history,and telling us we have'nt won anything for ages.

Thats because you only look back as far as a Goon wants too.

Well I will tell you our History,everything Arsenal have done,so have Spurs.FACT.

Another fact Mangle that you will not be aware of because,you are to busy checking Spurs history.

Spurs were runners up,finished 3 places and 11 points in front of the Goons.

We scored more goals than you,we conceded less goals than you,we won more games than you,and we lost less games than you, we also got a goalscorer who individually scored more goals than any of your shower and won the Golden Boot for the 3rd time.

I could go on.

But you run along to the home of the YIDS and try and win a little tin pot trophy,that no one gives a flying ---- about.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, somersetspur said:

Lets hope our YID brothers AJAX do the buisness on Wednesday.

Uh-oh. I'm with you on this one SSS. Looks like we will have to be on the "same side", smiling at each other through gritted teeth tomorrow night, hopefully watching Ajax beat Man Utd !!!

14 hours ago, Mangle said:

But, what have you won? NOTHING. NOTHING. You have not won a trophy for how may years.........?

You did break a record this season, the record number of straight FA Cup semi final defeats! That is fresh news, and now. Well done.

So congratulations on your trophy less, embarrassing European adventure, record breaking awful year! Enjoy the summer of reliving those great achievements. lol

OK, OK, second in the league, above assenhole, and the record number of semi final defeats - hell of a season - it'll do for me.

What's it like down there in 5th :yahoo:

17 hours ago, Mangle said:

Uh-oh. I'm with you on this one SSS. Looks like we will have to be on the "same side", smiling at each other through gritted teeth tomorrow night, hopefully watching Ajax beat Man Utd !!!

I know a couple of avid Man City fans who, following the dreadfull events in Manchester, are putting aside their rivalry and rooting for Man Utd to win tonight. They hope that a win will give the whole city a lift at this terrible time. Good on them I say.

On 24 May 2017 at 07:04, Goldeneye said:

I know a couple of avid Man City fans who, following the dreadfull events in Manchester, are putting aside their rivalry and rooting for Man Utd to win tonight. They hope that a win will give the whole city a lift at this terrible time. Good on them I say.

A very emotional evening, but with the whole of Manchester behind them they did it.

We won more than you , yet again , 10 years since you won the league cup , Arsenal make HISTORY again. 13 YES 13 FA cups , Arsene creates more HISTORY 7 FA cup wins  , he has won as many FA cups as spuds have lost semi finals , who are the Muppets now ?   :thumbsup::yahoo:

• 1 month later...

Looks like the big Spurs clear out has started.

Trippier our No1 right back has signed a new 5 year deal,worth £65.000 a week.

Alderwierald very close to signing a contract extension as well.

Oh and Levy has said that there has been no contact from Man City for Walker,but if they are interested they must stump up £45 million in the next 2 weeks .Pre season then starts and he wont be going ,anywhere.

Also an update,Tottenham are not or never have been interested in Lemar from Monaco.

Thats about it,at the moment,please let me know,when more players leave.

Lloris,Dier,Rose,Alli,Eriksen,Sissoko,Jansen,Kane,Wimmer,Lamela,N'Koudou.?????????????????????

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/06/2017 at 12:00, somersetspur said:

Oh and Levy has said that there has been no contact from Man City for Walker,but if they are interested they must stump up £45 million in the next 2 weeks .Pre season then starts and he wont be going ,anywhere.

Also an update,Tottenham are not or never have been interested in Lemar from Monaco.

Lloris,Dier,Rose,Alli,Eriksen,Sissoko,Jansen,Kane,Wimmer,Lamela,N'Koudou.?????????????????????

Walker  , good sale money in the bank  , help towards the stadium , glad I could help :thumbsup: 

8 hours ago, somersetspur said:

£54 million for our reserve right back.

A world record for a full back.

Got to give it to Levy.Certainly know how to do a deal for our football club.

He knows everything except what's needed to win trophies! Long may it continue. ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha

On 30/06/2017 at 12:00, somersetspur said:

Walker  , good sale money in the bank  , help towards the stadium , glad I could help :thumbsup:        Dier next ??????

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/07/2017 at 07:31, Mangle said:

Got to say that I agree in principle with Levy about transfer fees. If he can continue to bring players through the academy, good luck to him.

Silly season now with fees , but also spuds are in the same position Arsenal have been with having to finance a stadium and balance the books ,  probably says more about their transfer window so far .

Be interesting to see. We all know that Arsenal did well to do what they did when moving to the new stadium. But they "won" nothing during those years, and stability was shaken. Still recovering now. If the same thing happens at Spurs (best players leave, not much in the way of new signings, and no trophies) will they be able to keep the shop steady.....

• 2 weeks later...

Perhaps Madrid still owe for Bale and want to move for another player ?  So selling him back would stop the debt owed , can't see this happening as other clubs around Europe with more money to throw at players would be clamouring to sign him as his game has improved since leaving spuds . Ali to Barca can't see that one either . As Barca will need a big name to replace Neymar . And Ali isn't that player , good as he is .

4 hours ago, stevieb said:

Perhaps Madrid still owe for Bale and want to move for another player ?  So selling him back would stop the debt owed , can't see this happening as other clubs around Europe with more money to throw at players would be clamouring to sign him as his game has improved since leaving spuds . Ali to Barca can't see that one either . As Barca will need a big name to replace Neymar . And Ali isn't that player , good as he is .

Spurs have first refusal on his contract.

They must equal the first offer for Bale within 72 hours of the bid being recieved.

If they fail,they lose their first refusal agreement.

All very confusing,add to that what you say of the outstanding monies still owed,and it gets even more impossible.

1 hour ago, stevieb said:

Danny Rose rocking the boat ?  Perhaps he is Van Purse strings in disguise ? 

Danny Rose signed a new contract this year,and has'nt played since March,and is still unavailable through injury.

He has been approached.Apparently,Chelsea have made a big offer for him ,last Monday,

Oh and guess who his agent is.Same one as Kyle Walker.

Mind you £80-£90 million for our two reserve full backs aint bad buisness.

Would be good business , don't rate him that high but that is my opinion , But that will be two of your squad from last season gone with no additional players coming in , maybe balancing the books for the new stadium is coming home to roost ?  A bit of unrest from spurs fans over season tickets at Wembley as well ?  

38 minutes ago, stevieb said:

Would be good business , don't rate him that high but that is my opinion , But that will be two of your squad from last season gone with no additional players coming in , maybe balancing the books for the new stadium is coming home to roost ?  A bit of unrest from spurs fans over season tickets at Wembley as well ?  

Tickets were overpriced for the PSF at Wembley last weekend against Juventus,only 26,000.

No wonder at £74:00.

Levy have got it all wrong this season with Wembley ticketing.

1 minute ago, somersetspur said:

Tickets were overpriced for the PSF at Wembley last weekend against Juventus,only 26,000.

No wonder at £74:00.

Levy have got it all wrong this season with Wembley ticketing.

Deja vue ?  Perhaps North London's clubs have more in common than we think ? 

9 minutes ago, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

Playing at Wembley,  I'll take just above halfway in the league right now.

Not really looking forward to this season I must say.

As for balancing the books, yup, get on and do it Mr Levy......if these over rated, over priced "stars" are not happy - get rid of them.

Older very pessimistic ,   trouble is football is about money not the beautiful game , power is with agents and players , TV money has inflated the market , £200 million for one player ?  Madnesss ,  puts Trevor Francis £1 million transfer back in 1978 in the shade ,  my prediction clubs will soon be able to negotiate their own deals with all their games televised through either Sky or BT  , more smaller clubs will fold or have to go part time ,  Europe's top clubs to break away and form their own European super league  , which will be the follow on from champs league , the rich will prosper the others will become history , unless the bubble bursts .

17 hours ago, stevieb said:

Older very pessimistic ,   trouble is football is about money not the beautiful game , power is with agents and players , TV money has inflated the market , £200 million for one player ?  Madnesss ,  puts Trevor Francis £1 million transfer back in 1978 in the shade ,  my prediction clubs will soon be able to negotiate their own deals with all their games televised through either Sky or BT  , more smaller clubs will fold or have to go part time ,  Europe's top clubs to break away and form their own European super league  , which will be the follow on from champs league , the rich will prosper the others will become history , unless the bubble bursts .

The bubble has burst for local football, and as for the premier league ....Pfttt !! take it or leave it these days.

I only watch the highlights now ....like back in the good old days when all we had was MOM

Football  is now over exposed, and it's killing the mystery. 

Good to catch up  , we are old school when you had to put in the effort before a ball was kicked , eg marking pitches putting nets up taking kit home to wash ect ect , now you just can turn up play the game and sod off without another thought ,  players today at local level don't realise what they have , to late when it is gone as we see every season in Cornwall .