Jump to content
Cornwall Football Forum
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mangle

Tottenham Hotspur

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, Keith B said:

''Caused trouble all over the world'' - and you're proud of it.

Well older, I guess there's nothing more to be said. You ought to be ashamed, a man of your age. 

Didn't understand my post  one bit ...never mind - move on.

Don't want to lose the last games, but if we do - assenhole CANNOT finish above us ....that'll do for me this year - YO!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

Didn't understand my post  one bit ...never mind - move on.

Don't want to lose the last games, but if we do - assenhole CANNOT finish above us ....that'll do for me this year - YO!!!!

Your easily pleased! I take it then that if Arsenal finished bottom of the league and Spurs one place above you would be happy! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Mangle said:

IRONS IRONS IRONS

One more point guarantees Spurs second place......where are you again in the league (?)

WHOOPS !!!!  there you are ....had to load another page to find you (!):wacko:

Premier League
Standings
 
#
Team
MP
W
D
L
GF
GA
GD
PTS
 
1
34
26
3
5
72
29
43
81
 
2
35
23
8
4
71
23
48
77 :yahoo:
 
3
36
20
10
6
71
42
29
70
 
4
35
20
9
6
70
37
33
69
 
5
34
17
14
3
51
25
26
65
 
6
33
18
6
9
64
42
22
60 :wacko:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Mangle said:

LANZINI.....GOOOOAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL

Whoops(!) forgot to show the second page....not showing on here now - to far down.

Premier League
Standings
 
#
Team
MP
W
D
L
GF
GA
GD
PTS
 
1
34
26
3
5
72
29
43
81
 
2
35
23
8
4
71
23
48
77
 
3
36
20
10
6
71
42
29
70
 
4
35
20
9
6
70
37
33
69
 
5
35
17
14
4
51
27
24
65

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just putting this out there as I support neither spurs or Arsenal. 2nd in the league and no cup final or 4th and win FA cup ? Cause the way man Utd and Liverpool are playing 4th is up for grabs . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Tribute said:

Just putting this out there as I support neither spurs or Arsenal. 2nd in the league and no cup final or 4th and win FA cup ? Cause the way man Utd and Liverpool are playing 4th is up for grabs . 

Fa Cup , would be good can't see Arsenal making top four even with clubs stuttering around them , to many losses this season , afraid table doesn't lie , last season Arsenal were second which was ok but the team hasn't pushed on  , will be very interesting pre season  for Arsenal  and can see all the so called top four spending big this year , money is king in the prem league  and silly money will change hands , even squad players go for big money and wages to boot , the big question can it be sustainable ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The banter here is awful, especially considering both sides are in our shadow. You can fight over who finishes above each other, we'll get our hands on another double!

Only team in London with a European Cup, something both sides can only dream of

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, gingerninja said:

The banter here is awful, especially considering both sides are in our shadow. You can fight over who finishes above each other, we'll get our hands on another double!

Only team in London with a European Cup, something both sides can only dream of

And its cost your Russian Mafia owner £700 million,to do it.

Where were you,when you were s£££.?

By the way ,this is a Tottenham thread.If you want to talk about another team,create another thread.Simple.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, gingerninja said:

The banter here is awful, especially considering both sides are in our shadow. You can fight over who finishes above each other, we'll get our hands on another double!

Only team in London with a European Cup, something both sides can only dream of

But we sort of did it first.....you're only sloppy seconds :SM_carton:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

But we sort of did it first.....you're only sloppy seconds :SM_carton:

Your team is going to be sloppy seconds as well :yahoo:

8 hours ago, somersetspur said:

And its cost your Russian Mafia owner £700 million,to do it.

Where were you,when you were s£££.?

By the way ,this is a Tottenham thread.If you want to talk about another team,create another thread.Simple.

Strange that cider Spud you are always quick  with your comments on the Arsenal threads , but you have a short memory , any way look forward to your last game at fart stain lane .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, stevieb said:

Your team is going to be sloppy seconds as well :yahoo:

Strange that cider Spud you are always quick  with your comments on the Arsenal threads , but you have a short memory , any way look forward to your last game at fart stain lane .

There is only one fart stain around,here.

Sloppy seconds,is better than mid-table.

You should know,you been shouting your gob off long enough,about it.

Not any more.MIND THE GAP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Enjoy your moment in the sun , glad you are so easily p?eased with second  , Arsenal not quite mid table but don't let that stop you never let the truth get in the way of a good rant . Now the real work begins for the Middlesex finest ,  trophies ??? Been thin on the ground  , titles not for 56 years ( two in total )  last FA cup ? League cup nine years ago   good history , next can you hang on to deli belly ?  Your manager , or Kane ?  Exciting times ahead . Or more heartache ???:D

11 minutes ago, somersetspur said:

There is only one fart stain around,here.

Sloppy seconds,is better than mid-table.

You should know,you been shouting your gob off long enough,about it.

Not any more.MIND THE GAP.

My gob not as big as yours  na na na na nah :yahoo:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, stevieb said:

Enjoy your moment in the sun , glad you are so easily p?eased with second  , Arsenal not quite mid table but don't let that stop you never let the truth get in the way of a good rant . Now the real work begins for the Middlesex finest ,  trophies ??? Been thin on the ground  , titles not for 56 years ( two in total )  last FA cup ? League cup nine years ago   good history , next can you hang on to deli belly ?  Your manager , or Kane ?  Exciting times ahead . Or more heartache ???:D

Do you always speak through your backside.

You seem to have it off,to a fine art.

Enjoy your Thursday night football.

Suppose winning your so called trophy,will make sure of that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, somersetspur said:

Do you always speak through your backside.

You seem to have it off,to a fine art.

Enjoy your Thursday night football.

Suppose winning your so called trophy,will make sure of that.

You have enjoyed Thursday nights for a bit , oh apart from this season knocked out of Europe twice in one season lol , most semi final losses , nah sorry don't talk out my jacksie just like reminding you on history ,   which on trophies won is  no comparison another season without for you  , but at least you can go out the champs league early next season as your club can't win at Wembley  enjoy .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, stevieb said:

You have enjoyed Thursday nights for a bit , oh apart from this season knocked out of Europe twice in one season lol , most semi final losses , nah sorry don't talk out my jacksie just like reminding you on history ,   which on trophies won is  no comparison another season without for you  , but at least you can go out the champs league early next season as your club can't win at Wembley  enjoy .

HISTORY.????????????????????????

How many European Trophies have you clowns won.????

Suppose you dont remember.

1 minute ago, somersetspur said:

HISTORY.????????????????????????

How many European Trophies have you clowns won.????

Suppose you dont remember.

More history,who completed the League and Cup double 10 years before the Scum.?

3 minutes ago, somersetspur said:

HISTORY.????????????????????????

How many European Trophies have you clowns won.????

Suppose you dont remember.

More history,who completed the League and Cup double 10 years before the Scum.?

Now go and have a lie down,your backside must be aching.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, somersetspur said:

HISTORY.????????????????????????

How many European Trophies have you clowns won.????

Suppose you dont remember.

More history,who completed the League and Cup double 10 years before the Scum.?

Now go and have a lie down,your backside must be aching.

Two , fairs cup , cup winners cup ha ha  but your club haven't won or been near the league since 1961 bloody hell even Leicester have won since your second league title , ha ha and only one double for you , let me see when was that ????? Oh yes 1961  your best league season since this year hasn't taken long has it ?????  Well the future is bright the future is orange , funny the media loves spurs now you have stuck your heads out perhaps next season they will start dissecting your under achievements for a so called top club  ,bragging rights this season yes but still on trophies won your club is the second best in North London and can't see in your or mine life time can't see that being caught up , but then again spuds post code was Middlesex so until the sixties your club wasn't even classed as a London club  at least Arsenal are an original London club and also the club in London with most trophies under their belt , stick that where the sun don't shine appletise spud :smiley20:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, somersetspur said:

And its cost your Russian Mafia owner £700 million,to do it.

Where were you,when you were s£££.?

By the way ,this is a Tottenham thread.If you want to talk about another team,create another thread.Simple.

Money well spent. All teams spend money to build teams, some more than others.  As for talking about other teams, you've brought up Arsenal so many times in this thread, maybe you should create an Arsenal thread? 

14 hours ago, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

But we sort of did it first.....you're only sloppy seconds :SM_carton:

You've never won a European Cup though. Plus talking about history, I thought that's something only Liverpool fans do, or are spuds fans only ever able to draw up the past as they've had no recent success?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, gingerninja said:

Money well spent. All teams spend money to build teams, some more than others.  As for talking about other teams, you've brought up Arsenal so many times in this thread, maybe you should create an Arsenal thread? 

You've never won a European Cup though. Plus talking about history, I thought that's something only Liverpool fans do, or are spuds fans only ever able to draw up the past as they've had no recent success?

:yahoo:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, somersetspur said:

Thats last season's champions,well and truely put in their place.

Do Spurs get a trophy for beating Leicester? Oh sorry I forgot Spurs have been designated a trophy free zone!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Goldeneye said:

Do Spurs get a trophy for beating Leicester? Oh sorry I forgot Spurs have been designated a trophy free zone!  

Why dont you clear off.Your boring.So is your football team.

Thats why you come on here and try to be clever.

Read the post ,I did'nt say we won a trophy.MUPPET.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, somersetspur said:

Why dont you clear off.Your boring.So is your football team.

Thats why you come on here and try to be clever.

Read the post ,I did'nt say we won a trophy.MUPPET.

No chance of spuds winning a trophy lol , Muppets weren't they very popular made lots of money for Jim Henson ?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, somersetspur said:

Why dont you clear off.Your boring.So is your football team.

Thats why you come on here and try to be clever.

Read the post ,I did'nt say we won a trophy.MUPPET.

I seem to have upset Miss Piggy! Some people can dish it out, but they can't take it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gingerninja said:

Shame you couldn't do it last year!!

Very true.

But we are moving in the right direction,and if we can keep the spine of the team.We will get there.

1 hour ago, Goldeneye said:

I seem to have upset Miss Piggy! Some people can dish it out, but they can't take it.

 

I can take your bull,all day long.

Nothing original,just the same rubbish ,as the rest,all looking up the League to see where Spurs are.

MIND THE GAP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, somersetspur said:

Very true.

But we are moving in the right direction,and if we can keep the spine of the team.We will get there.

The big test will be Wembley next season as you have a truly awful record there. I wonder, as well, if the likes of Real come in for Alli will he be able to resist the temptation? I think moving away from WHL has actually come at the worse time for you, and could well prove your downfall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, gingerninja said:

The big test will be Wembley next season as you have a truly awful record there. I wonder, as well, if the likes of Real come in for Alli will he be able to resist the temptation? I think moving away from WHL has actually come at the worse time for you, and could well prove your downfall

All valid points my friend,and all Spurs fans have the same fears in the back of their heads.

Wembley is a problem,and when Poch says he hope the fixtures are kind to us,and we dont play any big boys until later in the season,so we can get used to Wembley.You know its a problem.All we can do ,is hope the fans create a great atmosphere[which they will] and Spurs start to win games there.

The Club now stresses,they are not a selling Club,and will not sell players.At the moment every one seems happy,so fingers crossed.If we let any of the spine,like.Lloris,Vertonghen,Alderwiereld,Dier,Wanyama,Alli and Kane, go ,you will know Spurs are not going to be a top Club,which they are saying they want to be.

Its very important to keep the management team,and 90% of our squad and keep building for the New Stadium.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I predict Spurs to be the same as this year, they will win nothing again next season. No strength in depth. Embarrassing in Europe this season, same again next I reckon. Won't win the league, too many games.

And before you say it, Arsenal too. The Europa will do them no favours. With Wenger or with a new super-duper new manager, another sorrowful season ahead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

Second in the league with assenhole 5th .....hell of a season.

Thanks to all the assenhole boys on here for giving me entertainment all season ....long may Wanger reign.

:yahoo::smiley20:

The futures bright - the futures white - COYS

Image result for spurs
 
 
 

 

 

Show us your trophies. Nobody ever remembers who finished second!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Goldeneye said:

SSS - you seem to think I'm an Arsenal supporter. Sorry to tell you that I am NOT. 

Well it does'nt really matter,who you support because,I dont care.

For 19 years Arsenal fans have been giving it large,because they finish in a Champions League spot and above Spurs.

They say that that was all that mattered.

Now they have failed to do that.

Who ever you support you still decide to ridicule Spurs.

So all Im doing is comparing your comments to our so called superior North London neighbours.

To prove to you that North London is ours.

Carry on.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×