Birmingham v Portsmouth, AWAY

Bolton v Man Utd, AWAY

Derby v Chelsea, AWAY

Everton v Sunderland, HOME

Man City v Reading, HOME

Middlesbrough v Aston Villa, AWAY

Newcastle v Liverpool, AWAY

Fulham v Blackburn, AWAY

West Ham v Tottenham, AWAY :unsure: (I really think it'll be a draw but I have to stick by my boys)

Guest Doomer17

why not start again guys and for a bit of fun predict scores and scorers on your fave teams!?!:)

Arsenal v Wigan, HOME 2-0 Fabregas, Toure

Birmingham v Portsmouth, AWAY 1-3

Bolton v Man Utd, AWAY 4-0

Derby v Chelsea, AWAY 5-0

Everton v Sunderland, DRAW 1-1

Man City v Reading, HOME 1-0

Middlesbrough v Aston Villa, AWAY 1-2

Newcastle v Liverpool, DRAW 2-2

Fulham v Blackburn, AWAY 0-1

West Ham v Tottenham, DRAW 0-0

Guest Doomer17

good point coopsie... My psychic powers are telling me porkies!:P In that case, Almunia haha! Nah..ill just go with Toure to get one, the other..Who cares!? as long as we win!

Arsenal v Wigan, Home

Birmingham v Portsmouth, Away

Bolton v Man Utd, Away

Derby v Chelsea, Away

Everton v Sunderland, Home

Man City v Reading, Home

Middlesbrough v Aston Villa, Away

Newcastle v Liverpool, Away

Fulham v Blackburn,Away

West Ham v Tottenham, Draw

Fabregas is suspended Doomer17 mate. :( . Dream team is going to suffer this week.

:D Doomer17 :D

Please dont tell me you dont know who is playing for the team you support lol (Proper supporter) :clapper:

Before you ask i already know that Clive best is up front for the Hammers this week with Ian bishop in the middle and Julian Dicks at left back :yahoo:

:clapper::clapper::clapper: , No sir Trevor this week mate?. Is he suspended or injured?.

No sorry big Trev couldnt make this week as he has taken temporary charge of the national team :D:thumbsup::yahoo:

I'll tell you what, that's not even funny you know. I really wouldn't put it past the FA to be talking about his appointment as we speak?.

:clapper::clapper::clapper: , No sir Trevor this week mate?. Is he suspended or injured?.

No sorry big Trev couldnt make this week as he has taken temporary charge of the national team :D:thumbsup::yahoo:

I'll tell you what, that's not even funny you know. I really wouldn't put it past the FA to be talking about his appointment as we speak?.

Tell you what fella, You laugh but it was an ex West Ham players Managerial tactics and passion that knocked us out of the Euro 2008 on Wednesday night so why not another to win us the World Cup :D

No seriously i dont think that would happen but as you say the F.A are liable to do anything out of the blue. :angry:

Tell you what fella, You laugh but it was an ex West Ham players Managerial tactics and passion that knocked us out of the Euro 2008 on Wednesday night so why not another to win us the World Cup :D

No seriously i dont think that would happen but as you say the F.A are liable to do anything out of the blue. :angry:

Thinking about it, Why not actually go for the man you just mentioned cockerkneeboy?. I say "SLAVEN FOR ENGLAND"

fulham 0-3 blackburn

super robbie savage

englands no7 david bentley

super super samba

over and out

lets all do the samba

Englands No7 David Bentley :unsure:

Was he not available on Wednesday bushy ?

Yes he was cockerkneeboy. I saw him in that queue, just behind Wright-Phillips, Beckham and Lennon.