Cornwall Football Forum

Free the fixtures

Guest Postie Pidge

Guest Postie Pidge

I was going to send out a normal update email but then I found this website and thought id make it a bit more fun, check out the shirt I made! The petition is still going strong although traffic has started to slow alittle recently so please keep on telling your friends and family to signit. At the time of this message being sent 2138 people had signed thepetition but I know that we can do a lot better than that! If anyone has had any fixture problems this season or heard any storiesplease send me an email with the details and I can add it to the site. Over50 websites have pledged their support and are listed in the supportdirectory. If you run or know a site that supports the petition please letus know. Finally if anyone has visited the site recently you may have seen that thepetition had fallen victim to a rather nasty spam bot. This problem hasfinally been fixed and it is again fit for family viewing. We apolgise forany offence caused. Please keep the support going and lets Free The Fixtures! The Free The Fixtures Team PS Thanks to backoftheshirt.com for helping to send this email **To view your friends shirt simply open or save the attached jpeg** Create your own shirt now at http://www.backoftheshirt.com/home.php

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- This message was sent to by a friend with the email addresssupport@freethefixtures.com--------------------------------------------------------------------------